Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 20 of 20
« First < 10181920
Entertainment>Call of Duty: Black Ops
ucla695 02:21 PM 08-02-2011
Just pulled the trigger on the new map pack. At least there are some good sniper spots. :-)
[Reply]
MrsSledn 05:32 PM 08-04-2011
Another map pack coming out for Black Ops. Called Rezurrection . It's strictly for Zombies. Due out August 23 for 1200 points. If you own the hardened or Prestige versions of the game, the download will be free.
[Reply]
ucla695 01:10 PM 08-05-2011
Originally Posted by MrsSledn:
Another map pack coming out for Black Ops. Called Rezurrection . It's strictly for Zombies. Due out August 23 for 1200 points. If you own the hardened or Prestige versions of the game, the download will be free.
Wow, they're milking this one.
[Reply]
mariogolbee 02:09 PM 08-05-2011
Originally Posted by Mikey202:
I am a straight up Battlefield 2 junkie now. The game play is more realistic and the maps are huge. Plus, there is nothin like drivin a tank or Bradley around destroying buildings.:-)

Plus if you stealth kill a guy with a knife, you keep his Dogtags.:-)
I really enjoyed the BFBC games I've played. I would almost prefer it to COD except for a few things.

I love the weapons f BFBC, but I don't like how they are class specific. If I want to be a medic with an LMG, what's to say I can't? COD always has mucho customization options.

I just don't have friends on there to play with. It's squad based and you NEED to have communication to make it work. I have always found communication lacking in BFBC. In COD, communication and friends really, really help, but are not necessary.

The last thing is that I preferred BFBC1 to BFBC2 as far as which classes did what. I do wish I had played the Vietnam DLC before trading it. I would have actually kept both games, but I don't have the time for one, let alone both.

Good thing I don't play zombies.

Hey Cat, I thought you guys were playing MW2. What happened? Is domination the thing to do now?
[Reply]
MrsSledn 06:15 PM 08-05-2011
Originally Posted by mariogolbee:
Hey Cat, I thought you guys were playing MW2. What happened? Is domination the thing to do now?
Hi Mario! Yes, they were playing MW2 for a bit. Then went back to Ops. Mostly play Flags now. I was playing a bit again under Smoke's and Pokalina. That is until Pokalina got hacked. I got it back and Xbox took it back again. I started a new temp name. MrsSmoke75.

And yes, they are really milking this game. That's now 4 map packs at 1200 points, That's crazy. And with the launch of MW3 right around the corner.
[Reply]
mariogolbee 06:17 PM 08-05-2011
Hi Mario! Yes, they were playing MW2 for a bit. Then went back to Ops. Mostly play Flags now. I was playing a bit again under Smoke's and Pokalina. That is until Pokalina got hacked. I got it back and Xbox took it back again. I started a new temp name. MrsSmoke75.

And yes, they are really milking this game. That's now 4 map packs at 1200 points, That's crazy. And with the launch of MW3 right around the corner.
But I just accepted your friend request as Polkalina last night...:-)
[Reply]
MrsSledn 08:59 PM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by mariogolbee:
But I just accepted your friend request as Polkalina last night...:-)
I will have the account back at some point. It's been almost a month now since the initial hack. XBox can't get their crap together... Annoying as heck.

I will shoot you one from my other account also.
[Reply]
kgoings 09:09 PM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by ucla695:
Just pulled the trigger on the new map pack. At least there are some good sniper spots. :-)
I love the new maps, I have not yet played a sniper...what setups do you use?
[Reply]
ucla695 01:50 PM 08-23-2011
Originally Posted by kgoings:
I love the new maps, I have not yet played a sniper...what setups do you use?
I use ghost pro, scout pro and marathon pro with a claymore and stuns. My secondary weapon is a M1911 and tomahawk just in case. I prefer to snipe with the PSG1 w/ variable scope. I find I get less hit markers and more one shot kills than when I use the L96A1.
[Reply]
loki 01:51 PM 08-23-2011
still just playing the original maps here, see no reason to upgrade
[Reply]
chippewastud79 06:54 PM 08-23-2011
Originally Posted by loki:
still just playing the original maps here, see no reason to upgrade
Save your money/points, not worth it. :-)
[Reply]
hammondc 06:42 AM 08-24-2011
Agreed. I am not buying this pack. Actually, I am considering deleting the annihilation pack. I wish you could just delete maps individually.
[Reply]
Kneo 07:44 PM 08-25-2011
I sm KneoMattrix on there. Feel free to add me
[Reply]
Page 20 of 20
« First < 10181920
Up