Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Wine, Beer, and Spirits>What Will You be Drinking Over the Holidays?
BlackDog 12:32 PM 12-24-2009
I'm wondering what beverages my fellow CA'ers will be drinking over the Holidays. Have you purchased any special scotches, bourbons, ports, wines, beers, etc.?

I've laid in a nice variety of beers.

Plus I've got 4 8.5 oz bottles of Corsendonk Christmas Ale left from an earlier beer run. Tonight I plan to drink the Affligem Noël while we do our gift exchange. Tomorrow I think I'll drink a couple of the Corsendonks. And I'll probably squeeze in an Old Rasputin and a FBS somewhere along the way. :-)

I wish you and yours a very lovely Holiday Season.
[Reply]
Montano 12:47 PM 12-24-2009
I'll be finishing these off :-)

[Reply]
yourchoice 01:11 PM 12-24-2009
My local liquor store has Lagavulin on sale and I will be picking up a bottle of that on Saturday for a party that evening. My Scotch collection has developed pretty nicely over the last several months so I will be putting a dent in it. :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 01:21 PM 12-24-2009
Some of my recent acquisitions will get broken into over the next 4 days. :-)

Ron Zacapa XO Centenario Solera Gran Reserva Especial Rum

Karllson's Vodka

Jean Marc XO Vodka

Patron XO Cafe Tequila
[Reply]
adampc22 01:23 PM 12-24-2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPiGJ...eature=related
[Reply]
Riff Raff 01:34 PM 12-24-2009
I will be enjoying:

Santa Julia Malbec with dinner tonight
MacAllan 10 Year Old Fine Oak Single Malt with a great cigar

And to cap it off, a Moserbrau Firepit Porter (a friend's homebrew that is wonderful)

I is a wonderful time of year!
[Reply]
BigFrank 01:49 PM 12-24-2009
got a sixer of Brooklyn Brewery East India Pale Ale. After that it's yuengling lager til im smashed
[Reply]
Bubba - NJ 02:04 PM 12-24-2009
Belgian ale is my preferred drink lately . St.Bernardus Christmas ale , Corsendonk Christmas Ale , Goulden Carolous Noel and probably a few Chimay Premier (red label) . I see a headache or 2 in my future . :-)
[Reply]
Tombstone 02:07 PM 12-24-2009
egg nog and maker's mark
[Reply]
Blindjimme 02:07 PM 12-24-2009
A lot! :-) SN Torpedo Ale and Celebration, and I'm looking high and low for Founders Breakfast Stout. Is that a regional thing? Must have.
[Reply]
icehog3 02:10 PM 12-24-2009
Originally Posted by Blindjimme:
A lot! :-) SN Torpedo Ale and Celebration, and I'm looking high and low for Founders Breakfast Stout. Is that a regional thing? Must have.
It is brewed in Michigan, and available here in Chicago. I am not sure about the West Coast, but I imagine one of the larger stores with a good selection of microbrews might carry it.
[Reply]
BlackDog 03:26 PM 12-24-2009
Originally Posted by Blindjimme:
I'm looking high and low for Founders Breakfast Stout. Is that a regional thing? Must have.
It appears from their website that it is not distributed to the west coast.
[Reply]
BlackDog 03:33 PM 12-24-2009
I totally forgot. I went out to the garage (my winter refrigerator) to get a Hop Whore, and there was a bomber of Southern Tier Krampus (Imperial Helles Lager) in the bag. :-)
[Reply]
Wanger 04:59 PM 12-24-2009
Whatever the in-laws have. My BIL might have something good, though. But I will be searching the greater Clermont FL area for my beloved Guatemalan Zaya, if there is any to be had, by chance. Otherwise, I will try to find a good rum of some sort **cough...Zacapa...cough**
[Reply]
SNKBYT 05:44 PM 12-24-2009
RUM rum RUM.......Zacapa and his cousin Zaya
[Reply]
captain53 06:40 PM 12-24-2009
Originally Posted by yourchoice:
My local liquor store has Lagavulin on sale and I will be picking up a bottle of that on Saturday for a party that evening. My Scotch collection has developed pretty nicely over the last several months so I will be putting a dent in it. :-)
My kind of man, Lagavulin Man! I pay about $79 in Austin what sort of sale price are you finding?

Merry Christmas and a Smokey Scotch New Year!
[Reply]
captain53 06:42 PM 12-24-2009
Had a couple of Egg Nogs earlier now enjoying my 2nd Fighting C**k 103 on the rocks.:-)
[Reply]
baldanders 07:37 PM 12-24-2009
Sam Adams Winter,Buffalo Trace bourbon and Appleton Estate rum.
[Reply]
yourchoice 09:28 PM 12-24-2009
Originally Posted by captain53:
My kind of man, Lagavulin Man! I pay about $79 in Austin what sort of sale price are you finding?

Merry Christmas and a Smokey Scotch New Year!
It's on sale for $71 and change. Usually it's just north of $80 around here.
[Reply]
leasingthisspace 09:35 PM 12-24-2009
Since I am in Cali right now and I can get Stone, I plan on drink whatever I can get I love their Oaked A. B.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up