Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Getting a new toy.
Mannyboy 09:40 PM 05-25-2019
Image
Image


Thinking of getting the walk in for my game room. Any members have one who can give the pros and cons.
[Reply]
icehog3 01:33 AM 05-26-2019
The Walk-in or the cabinet?
[Reply]
The Poet 02:01 AM 05-26-2019
The wheat bread?
[Reply]
Wharf Rat 09:47 AM 05-26-2019
I’m waiting for the IKEA version...
[Reply]
Mannyboy 11:53 AM 05-26-2019
Originally Posted by Wharf Rat:
Iím waiting for the IKEA version...
Might have to check that out
[Reply]
The Poet 12:26 PM 05-26-2019
IKEA meatballs would go good with wheat bread.
[Reply]
Weelok 01:36 PM 05-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mannyboy:
Image
Image


Thinking of getting the walk in for my game room. Any members have one who can give the pros and cons.
I want that walk-in humidor. Nice.
[Reply]
icehog3 04:19 PM 05-26-2019
Originally Posted by icehog3:
The Walk-in or the cabinet?
????
[Reply]
cigarmonkel 09:28 AM 05-29-2019
The dream.
[Reply]
icehog3 09:57 AM 05-29-2019
Originally Posted by icehog3:
The Walk-in or the cabinet?
Originally Posted by icehog3:
????
????
[Reply]
Brian D. 11:37 AM 05-29-2019
Originally Posted by Mannyboy:
Thinking of getting the walk in for my game room. Any members have one who can give the pros and cons.
^That ^ was at the very bottom of Mannyboy's first post in the thread, icehog3. You might want to include a stop at Walgreen's for reading glasses to your list of errands today, Tom. :-)

(I didn't see it the first couple times either.)
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 12:14 PM 05-29-2019
It's got to be the walk-in if you have the space! That's totally cool.
[Reply]
icehog3 02:32 PM 05-29-2019
Originally Posted by Brian D.:
^That ^ was at the very bottom of Mannyboy's first post in the thread, icehog3. You might want to include a stop at Walgreen's for reading glasses to your list of errands today, Tom. :-)

(I didn't see it the first couple times either.)
Shazam. :-)

Thanks, Brian, no need to further make an ass of myself. :-)

Manny, did you get a price on these?
[Reply]
Mannyboy 10:04 PM 05-30-2019
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Shazam. :-)

Thanks, Brian, no need to further make an ass of myself. :-)

Manny, did you get a price on these?
The walk is 13,000 measures 7 x 7 the cabinet is 1700 On Another site elegant bar. I talk to one of my buddies who is a contractor, said he could do it for half the price
[Reply]
icehog3 12:02 AM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by Mannyboy:
I talk to one of my buddies who is a contractor, said he could do it for half the price
Sounds like the way to go if you decide to move forward. :-)
[Reply]
Up