Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Free Camacho Corojo
oooo35980 02:05 PM 10-24-2012
I guess I signed up for a free Camacho? I don't remember doing it, but I guess I did since I got one in the mail the other day. It was very nicely packaged, complete with a lot of advertising nonsense. Including a letter to the cigar asking it not to hurt me. See Below...

Well I have to say this Cigar is definitely "Wtf" strong. I haven't smoked many powerful cigars lately, so I could be becoming a light weight, but I'd say this one is considerably stronger than most cigars I've had. It was a Robusto and it made me light headed, more light headed than my last FFP or Digger even. I broke out the honey and icewater early to keep from getting sick. I don't know if I would have gotten sick had I not taken the precaution, but it's possible I suppose.

As for flavor, it was good, before lighting up it smelled like sweet raisins, even a bit like pipe tobacco. Immediately after lighting it smelled of ass and feet, but I did torch the hell out of it, so my fault probably. After it smoothed out it ended up being very spicy and woody. There were considerable black coffee flavors throughout, that is as specific as my palate gets. It got a bit acrid just past the band, so I put it away, no sense ruining a good experience.

I have nothing bad to say about this cigar. I wouldn't seek it out, but would definitely buy it if I was looking for a good smoke at a B&M and nothing else grabbed me. For a free cigar it was A++

Edit: Images aren't showing up for me, I'm unsure why.
[Reply]
Kevin(n)tn 02:09 PM 10-24-2012
Mine came yesterday. Im dying to try it but I'm gonna let it sit for awhile. Ive enjoyed SLR's so i think this will be right up my alley.
[Reply]
kelmac07 05:45 PM 10-24-2012
Ass & feet? Can't wait to light mine up. :-) :-)
[Reply]
omowasu 06:10 PM 10-24-2012
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Hopefully the new Camacho Ditka line doesnt smell like jock strap! :-)

It doesnt sound bad at all for a freebie, cant complain if it didnt cost anything...
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 07:00 PM 10-24-2012
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Sounds like a winner! :-)
[Reply]
wrinklenuts 09:09 PM 10-24-2012
Mine tasted like butt and vagina!!:-)
[Reply]
dozer 06:28 PM 11-08-2012
Originally Posted by wrinklenuts:
Mine tasted like butt and vagina!!:-)
Hmmm...might have to pick up one of these :-)
[Reply]
oooo35980 07:37 PM 11-08-2012
it wasn't bad, honest. The first few puffs of a cigar are frequently a bit off for me, I tend to put the screws to em when I light up. This one was just a bit worse than most, I would recommend not letting it smoke too hot.
[Reply]
Up