Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>My First Cigar
Ashcan Bill 09:30 AM 11-05-2008
Best I can recall, it was a wooden tipped Tiparillo. Smoked it on the Huntington Beach Pier in either '69 or '70. I don't remember it being exactly a stellar smoke. I suppose it did set me out on Tobacco Road though.
[Reply]
Ragin Cajun 11:38 AM 11-05-2008
Originally Posted by GhostRyder:
My first cigar two and a half years ago at senior beach week. I smoked in succession of nights a Grape White Owl, a Cherry White Owl, and then a Zino Platinum. ALl of them had been given to my by friends. I smoked half of the Zino and decided that I'd smoke the other half at home. Two weeks later, with the halfway torched Zino still sitting in my car in a ziploc bag, I took it out and tried to smoke it. Naturally, it was awful. Tasted like feet and ash.

However, my high-school girlfriend's dad is a distributor for Altadis. Needless to say when he found out I had smoked cigars he hooked me up with a humidor full of Montes, Romeos, Trinidads, etc. It was awesome. A Trinidad Maduro is what hooked me. It was so creamy and delicious... I want to smoke another one.

You have a special smoke stashed away for this Monday? I think I'll be having an Oliva Serie V Maduro among other things at our Cake Cutting Ceremony. Should be a good time. I'm looking forward to getting some of the younger guys to smoke their first.
No nothing planned for as of yet. We've got our cake cutting ceremony on Friday and our ball on Friday night. I'll have to stop by at the b&m and pick up something good.
[Reply]
smokeyscotch 12:06 PM 11-05-2008
I was 13. We had a Boy Scout campout. We commandeered a pack of Backwoods. We are all standing there, Bream fishing, stogies in mouth. I gulped down a heaping helping of smoke and cigar spit at the same time. Next thing I remember is the taste of lake water. I had to wash it down with something. :-)

My first real cigar was actually before that. My Paw-Paw let me smoke a Henry Clay with him. I think I was around 8. I thought I was the shiznit. :-)
[Reply]
Prozac_Puros 12:32 PM 11-05-2008
If I remember correctly, a CAO Gold torpedo
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up