Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>2 Questions
Lenny 01:19 PM 11-04-2008
In one of my Medium Humidors at home I'm using an "Oasis XL" The Humid ore is from J&R & Seals pretty well. Still has a Nice Wosh when it closes. The Oasis is to tall to sit in the tray. Unless I get a short carterige for it. I have it in the bottom of the humidor with a full size carterige.
The Humidor is 13 1/2" X8 1/2" X 7 1/4" high.
Any ideas if the Oasis works better in the tray or on the bottom?

Part 2 The tray is cracked I tried gluing it. The tray size is 13 1/2" X 8 1/2" X 2 1/2" High. Any ideas where I can purchase a New Tray?

Last dumb question I just bought an Xtreem Med 18 Cigar portable humidor. I found lots of sites on the web for stores that cell it. I would love to find the manufactures site. Does anyone know it?

Thanks for your time & patience. It was really seeing some of you at Merchants Last week.
Have a great Election Day,
Lenny:-):SS
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 06:14 PM 11-04-2008
Originally Posted by Lenny:
In one of my Medium Humidors at home I'm using an "Oasis XL" The Humid ore is from J&R & Seals pretty well. Still has a Nice Wosh when it closes. The Oasis is to tall to sit in the tray. Unless I get a short carterige for it. I have it in the bottom of the humidor with a full size carterige.
The Humidor is 13 1/2" X8 1/2" X 7 1/4" high.
Any ideas if the Oasis works better in the tray or on the bottom?

Part 2 The tray is cracked I tried gluing it. The tray size is 13 1/2" X 8 1/2" X 2 1/2" High. Any ideas where I can purchase a New Tray?

Last dumb question I just bought an Xtreem Med 18 Cigar portable humidor. I found lots of sites on the web for stores that cell it. I would love to find the manufactures site. Does anyone know it?

Thanks for your time & patience. It was really seeing some of you at Merchants Last week.
Have a great Election Day,
Lenny:-):SS
Can't help with the tray or the travel humidor but I will say that an Oasis is overkill for such a small humidor. Save some space and pick up some beads. If you are going to use it, it should be placed in the bottom as humidity rises.
[Reply]
68TriShield 06:19 PM 11-04-2008
Originally Posted by NCRadioMan:
Can't help with the tray or the travel humidor but I will say that an Oasis is overkill for such a small humidor. Save some space and pick up some beads. If you are going to use it, it should be placed in the bottom as humidity rises.
Keyword here is overkill. Listen to this man,he know stuff :-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 06:21 PM 11-04-2008
Originally Posted by NCRadioMan:
Absolutely, that is way too much for something so small. Just stick with some beads and you'll be all set :-)

Cigarmony.com, bargainhumidors.com and Cheaphumidors.com all sell extra trays :-)
[Reply]
Lenny 06:50 PM 11-04-2008
Thank you I located the tray. I Think I'll go with the Heartfelt beads.
Have a Great Night All,
Lenny:-)
[Reply]
Cigary 08:00 PM 11-04-2008
Very true as I have traded all of my humi controls over to the beads. A splash of distilled water every now and then and you are good.
[Reply]
Up