Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
All Cigar Discussion>I think I have a problem....
BradNC 10:02 PM 06-17-2009
I still consider myself somewhat new to the cigar experience. However, I think I have a problem due to the following:

1. I come to this site every day before I even check my email accounts for work and personal.

2. I check out the site during the day after making sure everyone else is working. :-)

3. When shopping or looking at the prices of things, I compare it to the prices of cigars...like....I could buy a 5er of Tatuaje, La Riqueza, El triunfador, etc., for that much...

The only thing that is keeping me from going completely nuts is fighting off the urge to use anything but my 100ct desktop humi - it has been great for keeping my purchases "in check" so to speak.

I just wanted to share my illness....Hi, my name is Brad and I have a cigar problem.....
[Reply]
G G 10:05 PM 06-17-2009
yes you do.:-) Go ahead and get bigger storage now.
[Reply]
MedicCook 10:06 PM 06-17-2009
Who said it was a problem? The only problem is when you run out.
[Reply]
av8tor152d 10:10 PM 06-17-2009
Allow me to give you a visual aid for your condition.

[Reply]
mrgto 10:12 PM 06-17-2009
I feel your pain. I am in the process of talking my wife into letting me get something bigger so i can expand my collection! When you start looking at boxes at cbid(the devil), a desktop humi just doesnt cut it. I am thinking coolerdor so i can do it on the cheap and have plenty of room. Good luck with your illness, it only gets worse!!!
[Reply]
tuxpuff 10:15 PM 06-17-2009
[Reply]
markem 10:18 PM 06-17-2009
talk to groogs about how to get a humidor from WA to Sacramento real quick :-)
[Reply]
BradNC 11:29 PM 06-17-2009
you guys are killing me. Don't tell me EVERYONE falls.......
[Reply]
Waynegro1 11:31 PM 06-17-2009
Trust me, Brad, get bigger storage. Why limit yourself to just 100 sticks. Hell, you could be wasting money on whores, drugs and booze, then you'd have a problem. :-)
[Reply]
BradNC 11:33 PM 06-17-2009
could be?
[Reply]
Wolfgang 11:39 PM 06-17-2009
Maybe you need to go eat Goverment cheese DOWN BY THE RIVER!
[Reply]
groogs 11:39 PM 06-17-2009
Originally Posted by markem:
talk to groogs about how to get a humidor from WA to Sacramento real quick :-)
Mark is not kidding, I make one post and the next thing I know there is a new end table humi at my door. the members here are some of the best people in the world.:-) And a big thanks to Mark for the long distance delivery.

And no you don't have a problem Brad, other than no having enough storage.:-)
[Reply]
Dunkel 05:24 AM 06-18-2009
I'm with ya Buddy. I have an argument inducing amount of stuff on bid at the devil site. I hope I get outbid on at least half of it. :-)
[Reply]
jerseystepup 05:38 AM 06-18-2009
im predicting within the next week seeing you post an "advice on buying a new humi" thread! :-) its a longgg slippery slope
[Reply]
kelmac07 05:39 AM 06-18-2009
Brad...welcome to the club!!!!
[Reply]
BamBam 05:45 AM 06-18-2009
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Brad...welcome to the club!!!!
We have jackets :-)
[Reply]
bowhnter 05:51 AM 06-18-2009
Hehehe...I am glad my wife like's purses and shoes! That way you don't feel so bad.
I had to run out and buy a humi quick off Craigs list just to house what's coming in the next few days.
When does it end?!

Good luck sir!
[Reply]
TheTraveler 06:04 AM 06-18-2009
Originally Posted by bowhnter:
When does it end?!

When your kids inherit your massive humidor and cigar collection. :-)

(and it doesn't really end then, the slope just claims one of your kids!)
[Reply]
tobii3 07:28 AM 06-18-2009
Originally Posted by BradSacramento:
you guys are killing me. Don't tell me EVERYONE falls.......
Nah....sometimes we gotta give 'em a swift kick in the a$$ to get 'em rolling....:-)
[Reply]
OLS 09:53 AM 06-18-2009
Originally Posted by BradSacramento:
The only thing that is keeping me from going completely nuts is fighting off the urge to use anything but my 100ct desktop humi - it has been great for keeping my purchases "in check" so to speak..
You may claim to be a newbie, but your wisdom is rock solid. Times are tough right now, and if you want to stay at a 100 ct, I think it is an excellent decision. At least that forces you to SMOKE your cigars. When you start buying 4-5 boxes at a time, you can't help but become a miser, looking at your stash several times a day, hoping you don't have a fire or a burglary.
Good man. As for what you do at work, how do you think my post count doubled in a month? And right now, the forums are kind of slow, and it is KILLING me. I have actually made 4 commercials this week.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up