Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
All Cigar Discussion>I made a bad mistake
ade06 08:21 PM 06-16-2009
So I received an Acid purple Kuba? cigar from a lotto that I won on another unmentionable site. I've never smoked an Acid, so I thought what the hay, I'll smoke this little bad boy while I walk to the train station. Wow, that was a big mistake. I lit it up and the first thing I tasted was grape flavors. I thought that maybe I could get into this cigar if the tobacco was good. Wrong... it was horrible. Everytime I took a puff my mouth would start to tingle and not in a good way. Well after about a half an inch, I had to toss it. At least is was free... That was my first and last Acid cigar
[Reply]
blooz4u 08:22 PM 06-16-2009
Yup...I try to stay away from anything Acid. My wife likes them though!
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 08:23 PM 06-16-2009
Originally Posted by ade06:
So I received an Acid purple Kuba? cigar from a lotto that I won on another unmentionable site. I've never smoked an Acid, so I thought what the hay, I'll smoke this little bad boy while I walk to the train station. Wow, that was a big mistake. I lit it up and the first thing I tasted was grape flavors. I thought that maybe I could get into this cigar if the tobacco was good. Wrong... it was horrible. Everytime I took a puff my mouth would start to tingle and not in a good way. Well after about a half an inch, I had to toss it. At least is was free... That was my first and last Acid cigar
The old Acid "one and done" :-)
[Reply]
pnoon 08:24 PM 06-16-2009
Originally Posted by WildBlueSooner:
The old Acid "one and done" :-)
for some, it's "none and done" :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 08:24 PM 06-16-2009
I can't believe they don't spell them Ass-ids. :-)
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 08:28 PM 06-16-2009
Originally Posted by pnoon:
You have to try it once...just to say you did :-)
[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 08:32 PM 06-16-2009
Um... no thanks. I'm good as is. :-)
[Reply]
ade06 08:33 PM 06-16-2009
Yeah, I thought I'd give her a go, but I'd rather have smoked a black and mild.
[Reply]
TheTraveler 08:34 PM 06-16-2009
I've never smoked one but I've handled a few in the B&M. They smell good to me ..... in an incense kind of way. Of course I wouldn't smoke incense either. :-)
[Reply]
ade06 08:35 PM 06-16-2009
The sad thing is that the donor, really pumped up the Acid in his message about the cigars he sent. He did send some other really good cigars, so I'm good.
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 08:38 PM 06-16-2009
Originally Posted by ade06:
The sad thing is that the donor, really pumped up the Acid in his message about the cigars he sent. He did send some other really good cigars, so I'm good.
Maybe he was joking :-)
[Reply]
shilala 08:43 PM 06-16-2009
I picked up an Acid Wafe once and was smoking it on the way home from Pittsburgh.
I was trying to give it a chance, ya know?
My gf said "You either throw that out or let me out."
She meant it. I fought for about 3 more miles and chucked it. I think I made it an inch in, and the things are only about a 1/4 thick and 3/4 wide.
How something that small and harmless looking could be that vile is boggling.
[Reply]
hotreds 08:51 PM 06-16-2009
Yet the troops ask for them by name!
[Reply]
ucla695 08:54 PM 06-16-2009
Originally Posted by pnoon:
That's where I stand too. :-)
[Reply]
Col. Kurtz 08:55 PM 06-16-2009
Originally Posted by hotreds:

Should be easy to hook them up....
[Reply]
jonharky 08:59 PM 06-16-2009
I try smoking cigars all the way even if they are unbearable and the acids are the only ones that I had to toss. And the same at least it was free
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 08:59 PM 06-16-2009
Originally Posted by hotreds:
I do not feel comfortable providing them with Acids because they do not feel better!
[Reply]
hotreds 09:04 PM 06-16-2009
Originally Posted by Col. Kurtz:
Should be easy to hook them up....
Let's do it, then!

I do not feel comfortable providing them with Acids because they do not feel better!
I don't understand what you're saying here, James!

I gave the guard at the NAS Oceana gate a cigar and he asked if I had any Acids. ( I didn't as I did not want to wreck my other cigars!) I don't like them, but taste is taste. Apparently they are the number one seller in the USA. De gustibus non est disputandum!
[Reply]
ade06 09:15 PM 06-16-2009
Do the troops also request flavored Phillies Blunts too? I can only believe that the quality tobacco in Acids are simular to the Phillies.
[Reply]
hotreds 09:17 PM 06-16-2009
Not from me they haven't. And no, I would not equate an Acid with a flavored Phillie Blunt!
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up