Page 6 of 7
« First < 456 7 >
All Cigar Discussion>Cigar Blogs
Bubbleheaddiver 07:55 AM 02-03-2014
http://www.benscigars.com

My little input to cigar smokers, more of a journal for good smokes for myself
[Reply]
james554 02:04 PM 03-25-2014
wow, this is real good list of cigar and I like this one Stogie Guys.
[Reply]
Sooner 02:52 PM 12-01-2015
I smoke cigars with a buddy and we do video reviews for Youtube. But I also do written reviews on the Website. We have the videos there also as well as a photo gallery.

JJ Cigar Review
[Reply]
johnstover 06:42 AM 02-21-2016
That was an excellent list of cigar blogs. Thank you so much.

Especially new persons can learn a lot about cigars after having visited these blog websites.
[Reply]
dijit 08:03 AM 02-21-2016
I have been around here for a few weeks or something like that and still visit a few others. Cigar Dojo, Cigar bum are two of my favorites after this one.
[Reply]
pnoon 09:57 AM 02-21-2016
Originally Posted by johnstover:
That was an excellent list of cigar blogs. Thank you so much.

Especially new persons can learn a lot about cigars after having visited these blog websites.
There are a lot of cigar bloggers out there. IMO, cigar forums are a much better place to learn about cigars than from blogs. There are a few halfway decent ones.
:-)
[Reply]
Brandon 01:51 PM 02-21-2016
I don't recommend blogs in general, if looking to gain knowledge. They are only one person's opinions. Forums are much better resources that allow beginners to obtain many different opinions... which is much more useful in learning the hobby.
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 02:14 PM 02-21-2016
Originally Posted by :
Smoking a cigar is a great way to enjoy even the most mundane chores in life such as mowing the lawn, painting the house...
I got that far and was done with BNB :-)

:-)

Ok to be fair I just went back and I should have stayed away, mark one for quick first impressions.

Originally Posted by :
Smoking a cigar is a great way to enjoy even the most mundane chores in life such as mowing the lawn, painting the house or grilling a steak. Maybe you prefer to enjoy a cigar with your morning coffee or maybe right before bed, while reading a book or together with a friend. There are many instances where it can be just what you need. But what’s the difference between a mild and strong one? How can you tell the difference?

The taste of a cigar is determined by the soil in which it was grown. Jamaican soil produces a mild flavor, Honduras soil produces a medium to strong flavors, while Nicaraguan soil produces strong and rich flavors.

Many of them are a blend of different leaves which add different flavors and tastes to each cigar. However, flavor and body aren’t the same. It’s the difference between strength and taste. There are many combinations between flavor and body; some examples would be a cigar that’s both mild and full- flavored, while others may be strong and light- flavored.

A cigar that has the same leaf blend may be classified differently based on the length of it. A larger cigar tends to be slightly milder than one that’s smaller. Another thing to look at is the weight. A mild cigar tends to be lighter while a strong one is heavier.

[Reply]
icehog3 04:08 PM 02-21-2016
Originally Posted by Brandon:
I don't recommend blogs in general, if looking to gain knowledge. They are only one person's opinions. Forums are much better resources that allow beginners to obtain many different opinions... which is much more useful in learning the hobby.
Spot on, Brandon. :-)
[Reply]
aaron72 02:13 PM 04-26-2016
I departed from Blind Man's Puff back in January and have teamed up on a new site. We've been up and running for a little over a month.

Take a look if you have a chance. Always interested in hearing feedback.

www.developingpalates.com
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 02:27 PM 04-26-2016
Best of luck, Aaron!
[Reply]
love sites 01:18 AM 07-01-2016
:-):-)
[Reply]
DanielStauffer 11:04 AM 06-18-2019
Hey can you add this https://www.swisscubancigars.com/blo...t-cuban-cigar/
[Reply]
icehog3 02:45 PM 06-18-2019
Originally Posted by DanielStauffer:
Hey can you add this https://www.swisscubancigars.com/blo...t-cuban-cigar/
Added, and I love your French bread pizzas. :-)
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 04:21 PM 06-18-2019
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Added, and I love your French bread pizzas. :-)
You should try his lasagna! Delicious!
[Reply]
icehog3 04:49 PM 06-18-2019
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
You should try his lasagna! Delicious!
Inspired! :-)
[Reply]
Johnflyfisherpro 03:02 AM 07-18-2020
Found a huge list of Cigar Blogs here. Thanks everyone!
[Reply]
callmesnookums 04:22 AM 09-05-2020
didn't you guys notice that most of the villians smoke cigar? like gel shepherd in call of duty modern warfare 2, btw you guys must check out green man gaming brand if you guys love gaming, ill put the link down below.also DealMeCoupon is providing coupons and deals for that brand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axE83zcx6wY
[Reply]
Brian D. 07:18 AM 09-05-2020
So, callmeroberto, have you ever done gaming in a Turkish prison?
[Reply]
elderboy02 08:16 AM 09-05-2020
I heard he likes gladiator movies
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 456 7 >
Up