Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 96
< 123 451353 > Last »
Entertainment>Games thread!
VirtualSmitty 10:40 PM 10-16-2008
Originally Posted by RX2010:
Pirates is a sweet game, makes me want to drink rum and bang... nevermind

I love his stuff, I'm a big Civ fan
Yep. There are a ton of good mods for Pirates! as well.
[Reply]
DrDubzz 10:51 PM 10-16-2008
Originally Posted by VirtualSmitty:
Yep. There are a ton of good mods for Pirates! as well.
I am not privy to these mods of which you speak... do tell
[Reply]
Volt 06:11 AM 10-17-2008
Do you own any consoles or are you a PC gamer? Sid Meir's Pirates is awesome.
Strictly PC - no run for a console, and no time. Pc is about all I can mamage. I just elevated my self to levels in diificulty last night - I'm not quite the swordsman I thought I was.... Damn Pirates get rough.
[Reply]
Volt 06:12 AM 10-17-2008
Pirates is a sweet game, makes me want to drink rum and bang... nevermind

I love his stuff, I'm a big Civ fan
I love Civ 4 but play it poorly - I don't micro manage as well as I should.
[Reply]
King James 07:12 AM 10-17-2008
Pirates, eh? only pirates game I know of is the free one from disney's website.
[Reply]
Volt 07:27 AM 10-17-2008
This is stand alone - based on his first Pirates game.... Played on my C64 :-) Both fairly similiar - Pick up the stand alone for $10 - good purchase.

I tried the online Disney one - decent, still had a beta feel and $$$ per month. Too many free online ones to pay to play.
[Reply]
King James 08:04 AM 10-17-2008
I generally don't play PC games anymore, mostly because I have an iMac and this mouse and keyboard aren't too great for FPS. I have bootcamp w/ windows XP running so I guess I could get back into CS:S and some games, but have been console mostly for awhile
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 08:53 AM 10-17-2008
I am not privy to these mods of which you speak... do tell
There are a number of outfit mods here (i'm partial to the black outfit sans eyepatch)

And there are just a ton of mods here. I'm using a bunch of the flag models (because I need a Sobe flag lol), Djs shipmod, and a bunch of barmaid governors daughters mods.
[Reply]
Prefy 10:53 AM 10-17-2008
I play Battlefield 2142 and COD4 on PC competitively...LOL I'm a NERD:-)!!!
[Reply]
Cigargal 11:29 AM 10-17-2008
I just finished Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway and am waiting for Fable and Fallout(both on order) Gears of War2 will have to go on my Christmas list as the game budget is maxxed!
[Reply]
Volt 12:59 PM 10-17-2008
Game budget, cigar budget, motorcycle budget.... Too many budgets - and all are blown.
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 01:00 PM 10-17-2008
Originally Posted by Cigargal:
I just finished Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway and am waiting for Fable and Fallout(both on order) Gears of War2 will have to go on my Christmas list as the game budget is maxxed!
I am pumped for Fable 2 and Fallout. Gears not so much so.
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 08:56 PM 10-17-2008
I loved the first Fable, truly a ground-breaking game at that time.
[Reply]
Cigargal 09:01 PM 10-17-2008
I am pumped for Fable 2 and Fallout. Gears not so much so.
I loved GoW-played through it with each grandson-same as Halo 2 and 3. When they come to visit I make them play with me:-)
[Reply]
DrDubzz 09:12 PM 10-17-2008
There are a number of outfit mods here (i'm partial to the black outfit sans eyepatch)

And there are just a ton of mods here. I'm using a bunch of the flag models (because I need a Sobe flag lol), Djs shipmod, and a bunch of barmaid governors daughters mods.
awesome thanks
[Reply]
shilala 11:52 PM 10-17-2008
Originally Posted by Kneo:
Guitar Hero: World Tour is one I will be picking up.
Me too. I just got Aerosmith last week to hold us over.
I swore I wasn't going to do it, but I needed another wireless guitar and the price was right.
[Reply]
schnell987 08:17 PM 10-18-2008
Are there any good off road racing/rally games for Xbox360? Wanted to get a good one for my Brother.
[Reply]
Cigargal 01:28 PM 10-19-2008
Yep, haven't gotten that far but I really like it. It's very unusual, think survival horror but with a real b-movie feel to it. The combat is pretty good (it's awesome how you have to delimb the space zombies) level design is fantastic (hard to describe, gothic space station?), enemy design is excellent and different, AI is decent, weapons are pretty unique, voice acting is pretty good, music is good, and I like the upgradable weapons/suit options. It is a very dark game, lot's of disturbing moments that genuinely scared me. I haven't finished it yet but i'm really digging it so far, def worth a look Sean.
Still feel the same after a few days? Worth the money? I hear it is kinda short... I may take some old games to town and do a trade.
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 03:18 PM 10-19-2008
Originally Posted by Cigargal:
Still feel the same after a few days? Worth the money? I hear it is kinda short... I may take some old games to town and do a trade.
Yep. Do it, you won't be disappointed :-):-)
[Reply]
Cigargal 10:06 AM 10-20-2008
Little Big Planet has been recalled? I don't have a PS3 so I am not affected, but someone on this thread was waiting for this one.

I expect an e-mail any minute to tell me fable2 has shipped...can't wait. I know what I am doing tomorrow night:-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 96
< 123 451353 > Last »
Up