Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Camacho
The camaro show 08:30 PM 09-01-2019
So I am taking advantage of the cigar page fiver sale and need to stock up a little Camacho. I have had the triple maduros and liked them a lot but the new Barrel aged ones seem pretty good if you only were gonna buy one more fiver what ones would you go with?
[Reply]
icehog3 10:56 PM 09-01-2019
So this isn't about Hector Macho? :-)

No experience with any other Comacho, Chayse, sorry I am of no help.
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 06:52 AM 09-02-2019
I’d say give it a shot Chayse. If you find out you don’t like them, they can become the cigars you give friends when they come over. Or better yet, donate to the troops here.

I haven’t smoked much of the current line from them. Always liked the corojo wrapper. Now the old blends, those were all good. Smoking a Maduro petit corona right now.
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 08:57 AM 09-02-2019
Criollo is my favorite blend by Camacho, I'd recommend that one for sure.
[Reply]
oldforge 10:08 AM 09-02-2019
Camacho is a shadow of its former self--those old corojos were _so_ good.

The Barrel Aged are the best of the current bunch imho--but not in the same league as the old corojos.
[Reply]
Wharf Rat 11:05 AM 09-03-2019
Chayse, a little background for you. Camacho used to be a family operation that grew tobacco and rolled cigars. They were one of the first cigar companies to market through the internet, even before the web that is dominant now. (Google USENET) They were known for what were very strong cigars for their time. But, they sold out to one of the big companies. So, I don’t know what you get today. Smoke what you like. The son in the old operation has his own brand now, CLE.
[Reply]
The camaro show 03:20 PM 09-03-2019
Thank you for the background Bob! I knew they had sold the company but didn’t know much other then that.
[Reply]
Tio Gato 04:10 PM 09-03-2019
The Eiora family that sold to CAO now makes cigars under their own name,
. Christian and his dad Sr. Eiora each have factories. Google will lead you to their brands. Christian uses the family name. Dad's place is Aldino.

Great cigars!:-)
[Reply]
Up