Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Discussion>RnAtreasures
jjmitchem 06:08 AM 12-01-2017
Has enyone ever heard of RnAtreasures on Ebay?

He sells italian briar pipes dirt cheap. Like $20

Thinking about pulling the trigger on one as a deployment pipe just to see
[Reply]
jjmitchem 04:43 PM 12-01-2017

Went ahead and pulled the trigger on this, cant go wrong for $20
[Reply]
shilala 04:31 AM 12-02-2017
That's a sweet deal, Jim!!! :-)
[Reply]
dijit 04:50 AM 12-02-2017
Wow looks like my pipe collection is about to grow a little. Very nice and cost considerate.
[Reply]
jjmitchem 12:04 PM 12-13-2017
Ive done cigar reviews before, but this will be my first pipe review.

This is a Metamorphosi pipe I purchased from RnATreasures. Found him on Instagram and FB and he has an Ebay store. For $20 I couldn’t pass up trying it as a shop/deployment pipe. I can tell you my first impression is that I will be buying more and these won’t be just shop bang up pipes!

It has been really cold here and I was gone all weekend to teach a marriage retreat. I had hoped to find time to smoke it then but that did not happen. So this morning I lit it up on the way into work.

I packed half a bowl with some Mac Baren Virginia No.1

M ride into work was about 30 min and it smoked the entire time with no re-lights and was a clean dry smoke. The pipe is light and the bit is comfortable. Spent most of the time just resting in my mouth. It was a cool smoke as well, now it was a cold 29 degrees and my truck heater is on the fritz but the bowl did not get very hot. Overall for the very first smoke it was not some $20 basket pipe but equivalent to any other pipe I have. When I got to work I still had about a ¼ bowl left.

Aesthetically I am happy with it. The rustication is even and looks great. The diamond shank is very well made and the transition to the stem has a nice band around it. There is a roughly shaped C stamped on the stem, not sure what it stand for. And the name Metamorphosi is stamped on the shank.

My recommendation is buy one or two or more of these – but after I get a few more :-)

[Reply]
jjmitchem 05:04 PM 12-17-2017
Update : its a Cristiano pipe and its some sort of reverse calabash

[IMG]Image[/IMG]
[Reply]
Up