Size: 4 3/8 Inches
Ring Gauge: 50
Vitola:Petit Robusto
MSRP:$7.50 (Boxes of 10, $75.50)
Date Released: June 11, 2012
Number smoked before review: 1
Resting time before smoking 2 years 2 months

Prelight: sweet tobacco, hay, earth and leather, barnyard, wood, and coffee
Has a nipple cap and an unfinished foot with a piece of light brown Connecticut Ecuador shade wrapper glued on top of the regular wrapper as the band, very hard when squeezed.

1st 1/3
Sweet tobacco, hay, earth and leather, tiny amount of spice and pepper
Has some nice dry sweetness, like graham crackers and it is noticeable all the way through the first 1/3
Construction perfect both burn and draw, and the strength a solid medium

2nd 1/3
Getting more focused flavors, earth, dark chocolate, wood and hay, along with that lovely sweetness all blending together . Burn and draw remain perfect and the strength continues to increase, ending the second third at a strong medium.
Ash falls off for the first time here, the blend of sweetness is very memorable here and want more

Final 1/3

The Baby Face is now creamy overall, and goes to a solid full.
Dark chocolate, oak, earth, espresso and a hint of leather.
The sweetness from the first two thirds is dropping off and the strength is picking up telling me slow down the draws to keep her cool or I’ll have to put her down.
This is the only Little Monster not having a band but this one your can smoke right over.
Overall a super cigar and well worth the price of admission but hard to find at times.

Smoking time 1hr 20 min
Score 10
[Reply]
Byaah 07:05 PM 08-26-2014
Great review (again) Daniel! I will have to keep an eye out for these. I am about to get a coolerdor for my bday and load it and will try to fit some of these in it!

Again, great reviews, I like reading them.
[Reply]
Up