Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Health and Fitness>Ab Carver Pro
Blueface 07:00 PM 01-11-2014
Anyone own/try this?
Thinking of ordering it.
I am hell bent on a six pack in the next four months.
Have done quite well so far with Shaun T and FitStar app with Tony Gonzalez.
I am happy to just be doing this as was supposed to be operated six months ago for my back.I am keeping my 25 LB weight loss from a year ago down and now working hard on abs with inversion crunches and the two programs I have listed.
Great results to date but want to now crank it up.
Any feedback appreciated before I spend the $40 and try it out.

https://abcarverpro.com
[Reply]
equetefue 08:43 PM 01-11-2014
Just buy the regular ab wheel. Much cheaper and tad harder as you don't have the spring resistance. Does it's job, but is hard as hell
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 09:53 PM 01-11-2014
Honestly, Carlos. I think it's a waste of money. Someone had left it at the gym, so I decided to toy with it for a couple sets, ehhhhh... Nothing special. If you have a bad back, don't get it. I'm sure you've heard it already, abs are made in the kitchen, sort of...

Simple ab exercises and core workouts along with a well balance diet, will get you what you want.
[Reply]
Blueface 01:26 PM 01-12-2014
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda:
Honestly, Carlos. I think it's a waste of money. Someone had left it at the gym, so I decided to toy with it for a couple sets, ehhhhh... Nothing special. If you have a bad back, don't get it. I'm sure you've heard it already, abs are made in the kitchen, sort of...

Simple ab exercises and core workouts along with a well balance diet, will get you what you want.
Thanks Huy.
I figured it was another gimmick but relatively speaking, a cheap one.
I have beyond a bad back so I think I will stay away.

A regular wheel as was mentioned is so much cheaper but don't think I'll be able to make it back up.

I am sold on the kitchen part. While no perfect saint, I have evolved tremendously in my diet. I think I will stick with FitStar and Hip Hop Abs as I have seen incredible noticeable results to date.

Thanks again for saving me $40.
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 01:30 PM 01-12-2014
Originally Posted by Blueface:
Thanks again for saving me $40.
More cigar money!
[Reply]
equetefue 01:52 PM 01-12-2014
I tend to disagree some. I have the regular wheel and it helps me keep my pack in combination to healthy eating choices and regular exercise.
[Reply]
MajorCaptSilly 02:58 PM 01-12-2014
The Shaun T T-25 series has a 25 min ab workout that really does a nice job. My back is pretty bad as well and it doesn't hurt me at all. It's kind of a waste to buy the whole thing for the ab workout but if you want a 25 min workout regimen that puts your heart rate into the 150's=160's for the whole time, it is really good.

MCS
[Reply]
bruceolee 03:30 PM 01-12-2014
Originally Posted by equetefue:
I tend to disagree some. I have the regular wheel and it helps me keep my pack in combination to healthy eating choices and regular exercise.
:-)
I know! It's a shock that Edwin and I agree on something for a change :-)

I'm not the best guy to offer ANY advice in this area but a six pack doesn't come into play until you get that body % down big time. A million crunches won't help with that without a good daily, challenging cardio regime and a very strict healthy diet. Especially for us guys getting older.

Picking up some weights doesn't hurt either :-)
[Reply]
Up