Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>J.C. Newman Brickhouse Robusto Cigar Review Video
kaelaria 10:32 PM 06-29-2010

This 5×54 stick offers a mottled dark chocolate wrapper with smooth but visible small and medium viens, a soft satin feel and slightly peppery smooth tobacco aroma. First light reveals a firm draw, adequate smoke production and medium body flavors of an oily smooth tobacco with a slight pepper kick. The first third develops in to a fairly simple mix of flavors similar to the first light. The draw did open up slightly making for easier smoke production, and a slight sweetness joined the game. Burn is perfect, almost razor sharp, flavors are easy to pick out and the finish is long and smooth with a touch of earth. The 2nd third shows no changes, being 100% consistent throughout. Ending at 1:15, the entire stick proved to be very consistent with the same flavors and great burn qualities throughout. At only a few dollars a stick this is a great stick for anyone looking for a good smoking simple stick. I did find that it needs several months of time, as every sample I had fresh at a cigar shop was very sub-par compared to this. Video on the site.
[Reply]
maninblack 01:13 AM 06-30-2010
Thanks for the review. Was very happy with the box I bought a few months ago. Good everyday smoke.
[Reply]
longknocker 03:50 AM 06-30-2010
Thanks For The Great Review, Bryan! Good Smoke IMO!
[Reply]
timo 04:02 AM 06-30-2010
Love Brickhouse cigars. Thanks for the review
[Reply]
warren G. 11:13 AM 07-01-2010
My local B&M had a brick house promotion. So I pick up a few of them, and I smoke one the other day. It was pretty solid for a $5ish dollar stick.
[Reply]
Mr B 11:17 AM 07-01-2010
I have one of these resting that was given to me by SonicMike. Cant wait to try it.
[Reply]
Up