Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Cuban Crafters Cutter
macsauce13 02:30 PM 09-08-2010
Originally Posted by Mugen910:
Take this with a grain of salt but if you cannot afford to have two cutters, you'll be in for a real shock when you start moving into the high end cigars. And you will eventually move there if you haven't started messing in that area.:-)
While I understand certainly your point, I think a lot of the elitist view of cigars has died down. If you love cigars, there are tons that are really easy on the budget. For example, I LOVE Puros Indios Viejos by Rolando Reyes Sr. I get 25 for $25 all the time. There is no reason you must buy expensive cigars to enjoy the hobby!

Not trying to argue, I very much respect your opinion (all the time), just my take on it. :-)
[Reply]
Mugen910 02:32 PM 09-08-2010
Originally Posted by macsauce13:
While I understand certainly your point, I think a lot of the elitist view of cigars has died down. If you love cigars, there a tons that are really easy on the budget. For example, I LOVE Puros Indios Viejos by Rolando Reyes Sr. I get 25 for $25 all the time.

Not trying to argue, I very much respect your opinion (all the time), just my take on it. :-)
But that $25 will disappear into thin air...yummy thing air but still. I just hope this botl sticks with the budget smokes and a small humi because this cliff is STEEP!

And FYI..if you respect my opinion then you sir are headed in the wrong direction :-)

Not the exact same but this reminds me of one member who talked about sticking to cheap cigars due to $$ but had Opus X and a Rolex that he chipped in to pay for, all the while golfing 1-2x a week and still in high school. :-)
[Reply]
macsauce13 03:32 PM 09-08-2010
I know of he you speak about, and he has since quieted down...lol
[Reply]
TheRuckus13 07:48 PM 09-08-2010
Originally Posted by Mugen910:
But that $25 will disappear into thin air...yummy thing air but still. I just hope this botl sticks with the budget smokes and a small humi because this cliff is STEEP!

And FYI..if you respect my opinion then you sir are headed in the wrong direction :-)

Not the exact same but this reminds me of one member who talked about sticking to cheap cigars due to $$ but had Opus X and a Rolex that he chipped in to pay for, all the while golfing 1-2x a week and still in high school. :-)
When I say I cannot afford it, I mean I have more brains than money. I can't in good conscious buy two cutters I don't need just because I can when I don't make 500,000 dollars a year. Especially when yes I DO smoke good cigars. Yesterday I had a Padron 4000 and a RP Sun Grown, and the time I smoked before that I had a RP Vintage, that is WHY I can't afford to own three cutters in my first month.
[Reply]
jmsremax 09:41 PM 09-08-2010
Originally Posted by TheRuckus13:
When I say I cannot afford it, I mean I have more brains than money. I can't in good conscious buy two cutters I don't need just because I can when I don't make 500,000 dollars a year. Especially when yes I DO smoke good cigars. Yesterday I had a Padron 4000 and a RP Sun Grown, and the time I smoked before that I had a RP Vintage, that is WHY I can't afford to own three cutters in my first month.
Smoke what you like and like what you smoke, but do be aware cigars can get upwards of $50 per stick. :-)

Having two cutters isn't a bad thing....I can't count how many cutters I have gone through in just two years.
[Reply]
TheRuckus13 09:38 AM 09-10-2010
Cutter and punch came in today with a free Cameroon Torpedo. Earlier on I made a BOTL post about how I hated my Colibri. Some suggested along with myself that it may be me and NOT the cutter. Well I can assure you all now, it was the cutter. This CC is at least 10x sharper than the Colibri, hard to imagine but it's true. :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up