Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 42 of 72
« First < 32404142 434452 > Last »
Entertainment>Famous Movie Quotes - Guess A Movie/Quote It Forward
nutcracker 07:28 AM 06-17-2014
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller:
Blade Runner

"I admire you as a policeman, particularly your adherence to violence as a necessary adjunct to the job."
Great movie - LA Confidential.

How about:

"I'll cut your heart out with a spoon!"
"Why a spoon, cousin? Why not an axe or..."
"Because. It's dull you twit, it'll hurt more."
[Reply]
CRIMPS 08:36 AM 06-17-2014
Originally Posted by nutcracker:
"I'll cut your heart out with a spoon!"
"Why a spoon, cousin? Why not an axe or..."
"Because. It's dull you twit, it'll hurt more."
Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining"
[Reply]
dman4505 12:52 PM 06-17-2014
Originally Posted by CRIMPS:
Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining"
The Outlaw Josey Wales

“Now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all...your fault, my fault, nobody’s fault...it don’t matter...I’m gonna blow your head off. It’s as simple as that.”
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 12:55 PM 06-17-2014
Originally Posted by dman4505:
The Outlaw Josey Wales

“Now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all...your fault, my fault, nobody’s fault...it don’t matter...I’m gonna blow your head off. It’s as simple as that.”
Big Jake. An underrated John Wayne flick, IMNSHO.

"Terrain seems a bit unstable. No readout yet if the air is breathable. And there seems to be no sign of intelligent life anywhere."
[Reply]
mhailey 01:35 PM 06-17-2014
Big Jake. An underrated John Wayne flick, IMNSHO.

"Terrain seems a bit unstable. No readout yet if the air is breathable. And there seems to be no sign of intelligent life anywhere."
Toy Story

"no more yanky my wanky, the donger need food!"
[Reply]
icehog3 03:13 PM 06-17-2014
Sixteen Candles. :-)

"What are they gonna say about him? What are they gonna say? That he was a kind man? That he was a wise man? That he had plans, man? That he had wisdom? Bullshit, man! "
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 06:34 AM 06-18-2014
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Sixteen Candles. :-)

"What are they gonna say about him? What are they gonna say? That he was a kind man? That he was a wise man? That he had plans, man? That he had wisdom? Bullshit, man! "
Apocalypse Now

"You might not be able to fight like a samurai, but you can at least die like a samurai."
[Reply]
kugie 07:32 AM 06-18-2014
Apocalypse Now

"You might not be able to fight like a samurai, but you can at least die like a samurai."
Kill Bill Vol1

"It’s like a fire hydrant! I just hold on and pray I don’t get it in my eyes or mouth!"
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 02:13 PM 06-21-2014
Originally Posted by kugie:
Kill Bill Vol1

"It’s like a fire hydrant! I just hold on and pray I don’t get it in my eyes or mouth!"
This is the End

"You'll have to get used to Dr. Malcolm, he suffers from a deplorable excess of personality, especially for a mathematician."
[Reply]
TXSmokey 07:25 PM 06-25-2014
]

"You'll have to get used to Dr. Malcolm, he suffers from a deplorable excess of personality, especially for a mathematician."

Jurassic park, I think

You want me to put the hammer down?
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 08:35 PM 06-25-2014
Originally Posted by TXSmokey:
Jurassic park, I think
Yep.
[Reply]
kgoings 09:21 PM 06-25-2014
Originally Posted by TXSmokey:
Jurassic park, I think

You want me to put the hammer down?
Avengers

It hurts doesn't it? You can't believe what fell. Your hopes dashed, your dreams down the fu*&ing drain. And your fate is sitting right besides you.
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 04:57 AM 06-26-2014
Originally Posted by kgoings:
Avengers

It hurts doesn't it? You can't believe what fell. Your hopes dashed, your dreams down the fu*&ing drain. And your fate is sitting right besides you.
Rounders

Cop: I can put you in Queens on the night of the hijacking.
Suspect: Really? I live in Queens. Did you put that together yourself, Einstein? What, do you got a team of monkeys working around the clock on this?
[Reply]
kugie 06:36 AM 06-26-2014
Rounders

Cop: I can put you in Queens on the night of the hijacking.
Suspect: Really? I live in Queens. Did you put that together yourself, Einstein? What, do you got a team of monkeys working around the clock on this?
The Usual Suspects

~new One~

I was born in October; when I get to my birthday I'm going to pull the trigger.
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 10:52 PM 06-27-2014
Originally Posted by kugie:
The Usual Suspects

~new One~

I was born in October; when I get to my birthday I'm going to pull the trigger.
Sadly a movie cast with the opposite star that it needed, by the way there is a long running argument who should have played Jack Reacher, I have to go with Clint Eastwood's as my pick.

-------

You youngin's won't get this probably, but I can tell you it's from one of the best movies of all time.

Originally Posted by :
A little? And you a writer? Tsk, tsk, tsk. I thought all writers drank to excess and beat their wives. You know, at one time I think I secretly wanted to be a writer.

[Reply]
Porch Dweller 06:17 AM 07-04-2014
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
Sadly a movie cast with the opposite star that it needed, by the way there is a long running argument who should have played Jack Reacher, I have to go with Clint Eastwood's as my pick.

-------

You youngin's won't get this probably, but I can tell you it's from one of the best movies of all time.
I think you stumped us, Adam.
[Reply]
mhailey 11:40 AM 07-10-2014
Given that almost 2 weeks have passed, I cheated and went to Google. Sue me for cheating:

The Philadelphia Story

Now moving on:

"Forget about it" is, like, if you agree with someone, you know, like "Raquel Welch is one great piece of ass. Forget about it!" But then, if you disagree, like "A Lincoln is better than a Cadillac? Forget about it!" You know? But then, it's also like if something's the greatest thing in the world, like, "Minghia! Those peppers! Forget about it!" But it's also like saying "Go to hell!" too. Like, you know, like "Hey Paulie, you got a one-inch pecker?" and Paulie says "Forget about it!" Sometimes it just means "Forget about it."
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 11:50 AM 07-10-2014
Originally Posted by mhailey:
Given that almost 2 weeks have passed, I cheated and went to Google. Sue me for cheating:

The Philadelphia Story

Now moving on:

"Forget about it" is, like, if you agree with someone, you know, like "Raquel Welch is one great piece of ass. Forget about it!" But then, if you disagree, like "A Lincoln is better than a Cadillac? Forget about it!" You know? But then, it's also like if something's the greatest thing in the world, like, "Minghia! Those peppers! Forget about it!" But it's also like saying "Go to hell!" too. Like, you know, like "Hey Paulie, you got a one-inch pecker?" and Paulie says "Forget about it!" Sometimes it just means "Forget about it."
Donnie Brasco

"That's the only way. We'll move in pairs. We'll go step by step and cut off every bulkhead and every vent until we have it cornered. And then we'll blow it the f**k out into space! Is that acceptable to you?"
[Reply]
kugie 08:33 AM 07-11-2014
Donnie Brasco

"That's the only way. We'll move in pairs. We'll go step by step and cut off every bulkhead and every vent until we have it cornered. And then we'll blow it the f**k out into space! Is that acceptable to you?"
Alien

~new one~

I'm looking for someone to share in an adventure.
[Reply]
mhailey 03:09 PM 07-14-2014
The Hobbit

"You're killin me Smalls!"
[Reply]
Page 42 of 72
« First < 32404142 434452 > Last »
Up