Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Happy Birthday pektel!
pektel 11:13 AM 07-19-2013
Thanks, guys. I really do feel older today. Hopefully I can skip out of work early for a nap. :-)
[Reply]
jjirons69 01:11 PM 07-19-2013
Happy Birthday, Peter!
[Reply]
OLS 02:31 PM 07-19-2013
To one of my oldest new acquaintances around here, I sure hope you find some real good
times on your birthday, Pietro. Try not to mop up anything that smells bad, and here's
hoping you have at least one ultra-fine, hidden CC to smoke. Cheers, my friend.
[Reply]
pektel 07:16 PM 07-19-2013
Originally Posted by OLS:
To one of my oldest new acquaintances around here, I sure hope you find some real good
times on your birthday, Pietro. Try not to mop up anything that smells bad, and here's
hoping you have at least one ultra-fine, hidden CC to smoke. Cheers, my friend.
Im gonna take a look and see what i got. Hopefully there's something good in there.

Thanks for the well wishes, brad. Nothing in the basement to mop up. Yet, haha. Here's to hoping karma doesn't bend me over again for a little while.

Im hoping the gf will corral the kids for an hour so i can have ONE MINUTE of relaxing. Time will tell.
[Reply]
Remo 07:20 PM 07-19-2013
Happy birthday Peter!!
[Reply]
pektel 06:50 AM 07-22-2013
That b*tch karma decided to make an appearance on my birthday.

I had some family over for dinner. We finished up around 9:00pm, and i went for a quick drive on the four wheeler. Just to the end of my road and back. Went to make a u turn, realized i was going too fast, and hammered the brake. At the moment all the weight was being thrown into the turn. I flew off the wheeler, and broke the fall with my face.

Luckily, one of my friends was on his way over, and saw the whole thing. I was knocked out shortly. He helped me into the car, and drove me back to my place. Got the road rash cleaned up and neosporin-ed, and they kept me awake for quite a while as a precautionary step in case of concussion.

Spent 4 hours in the ER yesterday, so they could run their tests, take a CT scan, and all that, to make sure i didnt break my neck. No breaks just a helluva sprain on the traps, and cervical strain.

And they gave me a stupid foam neck brace.

No, alcohol was not involved, in case anyone is wondering. Just got too comfortable with the machine.
[Reply]
Mattso3000 07:45 AM 07-22-2013
Wow. That sucks, Peter. Good to hear that nothing was broken and hopefully the road rash, sprains and strains heal quickly.
[Reply]
Conch Republican 07:50 AM 07-22-2013
Happy B Day Peter!!
[Reply]
HollywoodQue 08:31 AM 07-22-2013
Happy Birthday Peter, have a blessed day brother.
[Reply]
Dave128 08:54 AM 07-22-2013
Hope everything heals up quick, Peter.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up