Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 11 of 12
« First < 91011 12 >
Good Eats>Discontinued foods you want to see come back
Smoke Naked 06:25 AM 04-20-2009
Originally Posted by s15driftking:
What was the awesome burger fro mMcDonals about 5 years ago that was only a dollar sometimes when it was on special.. i remember it had round onions ichead of chopped onions...???
Daily Double?
[Reply]
replicant_argent 06:51 AM 04-20-2009
Originally Posted by Langod:
Coca-Cola Blak

Was kind of a coffee-infused cola. Had a hell of a caffeine kick too. Many people didn't like it (hence it's disappearance), but I liked it a lot. I still have one bottle I'm hoarding.
Here is your solve, and I make them occasionally.

Coke Zero.. I think it tastes better and I don't go into sugar overload.
buy a bottle of this.

Add to your particular taste.
Have a nice day.
[Reply]
s15driftking 07:01 AM 04-20-2009
Originally Posted by Smoke Naked:
Daily Double?
BIG N TASTY

just remembered it.

We used to work (in highschool) at a pallet reconditioning plant for our summer jobs and we would mash some Big N' Tastys for lunch break!
[Reply]
Smoke Naked 07:04 AM 04-20-2009
yes, the Big n Tasty, good call
[Reply]
TheTraveler 07:13 AM 04-20-2009
G.I. Joe cereal.
[Reply]
Smoke Naked 07:14 AM 04-20-2009
Not discontinued but I really miss Hardees Sweet Tea, Waffle House, and Checkers. Things they don't have out here.
[Reply]
Starscream 02:13 PM 04-20-2009
Originally Posted by BamBam:
The "BIG KING" from Burger King. It was their version of the Big Mac. I thought it was even better. :-)
Yes. It was on the 99 cent menu too.
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 09:37 PM 04-20-2009
Not discontinued but I really miss Hardees Sweet Tea, Waffle House, and Checkers. Things they don't have out here.
They don't have Waffle House's in Sandy Eggo?

I too miss Hardee's :-)
[Reply]
Smoke Naked 07:06 AM 04-21-2009
Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX:
They don't have Waffle House's in Sandy Eggo?
No:-), have to go to Arizona, last time I went through and could stop was in '02 going through Tucson.
[Reply]
LooseCard 10:30 AM 04-21-2009
Originally Posted by bookman:
7 Up Gold. Spicy like ginger an cinnamon. Good mixer.
+1 ! ! !

Completely forgot about that one.

Originally Posted by potlimit:
Back when I was a lil' fella I was a fiend for Slurpees. Now, anyone familiar with 7-11's Slurpee protocol back in the 80's knows that there were always 2 choices: the ubiquitous Coca-Cola, and a sort of flavor-of-the-month pulled from a flavor rotation. The absolute pinnacle of the latter was Candy Apple. The 1492 of Slurpees.

Mase
Can still get the original Surpees up this way. Heck, the Distributor is in my Home Town.

You think you guys have it tough? Hardees left New England when I was too young to remember. Waffle House and Checkers have never dared to come into New England... best we have is Cracker Barrell.
[Reply]
Starscream 10:45 AM 04-21-2009
Originally Posted by LooseCard;348187\:
Cracker Barrell.
:-)
[Reply]
BMTA 11:44 AM 04-22-2009
Kip's Big Boy Breakfast Buffet. Oh wow is me where did you go!
[Reply]
MithShrike 11:52 AM 04-22-2009
Originally Posted by Tripp:
I say Surge!
I used to buy that stuff for a dime a can when I was in middle school.

I would like to see the Crispy M&Ms come back to the States.
[Reply]
MithShrike 11:54 AM 04-22-2009
No:-), have to go to Arizona, last time I went through and could stop was in '02 going through Tucson.
There's a waffle house here in Mesa right by my house. FYI, Hardee's and Carl's Jr. are the same.
[Reply]
Smoke Naked 07:06 PM 04-22-2009
Originally Posted by MithShrike:
Hardee's and Carl's Jr. are the same.
Yes, I know that but in Cali. Carl's Jr. doesn't have sweet iced tea by the jug, thats why I just said I missed the tea not the joint
[Reply]
MithShrike 01:52 PM 04-23-2009
Yes, I know that but in Cali. Carl's Jr. doesn't have sweet iced tea by the jug, thats why I just said I missed the tea not the joint
Ah. I've never been a sweet tea fan, didn't notice it in the Hardee's in Charlotte when I was there.
[Reply]
Starscream 02:52 PM 04-23-2009
Originally Posted by MithShrike:
Ah. I've never been a sweet tea fan, didn't notice it in the Hardee's in Charlotte when I was there.
Charlotte, NC?
Charlotte doesn't like to be claimed as part of North Carolina or the South as a whole, so the Hardees' there might not sell sweet tea.
[Reply]
wrench turner 85 03:42 PM 04-23-2009
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
Charlotte, NC?
Charlotte doesn't like to be claimed as part of North Carolina or the South as a whole, so the Hardees' there might not sell sweet tea.
yes charlotte has sweet tea. but I miss beemans chewing gum.
[Reply]
taltos 06:59 PM 04-23-2009
Originally Posted by wrench turner 85:
yes charlotte has sweet tea. but I miss beemans chewing gum.
Source for Beeman's Chewing Gum:
www.candywarehouse.com . Look under categories and then under Gum and Bubblegum. Beeman's is on page 6 and priced at $16 for a 20 count box of 5 stick packs.:-)
[Reply]
random0813 09:01 PM 04-23-2009
Pepsi Kona was the BEST! Coffee flavored Pepsi. I grew up a few miles from a Pepsi bottling plant and they used to send free bottles of new blends to us locals. Sadly it never made it out of east coast testing to the best of my knowledge. I would have mainlined a 2 liter of the stuff.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 12
« First < 91011 12 >
Up