Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 19 of 232
« First < 9171819 20212969119 > Last »
General Discussion>Good morning Post and sports update
Stogieman 03:48 AM 11-12-2009
Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin'. Well, yesterday was a nice and relaxing day being able to kick back and watch a couple of war movies they were featuring on AMC. In the morning I went out to the Cornwall Veteran's Day Ceremony which thanked past and present service members world wide. Since today is Thursday, we'll be heading over to Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening to enjoy a couple primo stogies and catch up on all the world news. If you're in the area and have the time, stop on by and join in on the fun. If not, I hope you have a good one as well and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:32 AM 11-13-2009
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Well, there is two weeks left in this year's NASCAR season and this weekend they are on Phoenix, AZ with all three series running: http://www.nascar.com/. Then tomorrow, Army has it's last home game of the 2009 football season as well taking on VMI at 1200(noon). I hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend and gets some time to relax as well...... :-)

T.G.I.F.
[Reply]
Stogieman 02:27 AM 11-14-2009
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on and I'm about to head out to West Point for the Army vs. VMI football game. We have to have the Emergency Operation Center up and running fully operational by 0530. So I hope all of you have a great day and GO ARMY....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 07:06 AM 11-15-2009
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Well, it was good to see Army win their last home game for the season, now it's off to North Texas next week. Today will be a relaxing on with football, NASCAR and BBQ. The weather today will be very reasonable with temps in the 60s and sunny:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...ield2=-74.0273

I hope everyone gets to enjoy it as well and smoke a favorite or two or........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:44 AM 11-16-2009
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Yesterday was the start of the 2nd half of the NFL season and also the next to the last NASCAR race for the 2009 season. Congrats to Jimmie Johnson and the entire Lowes Racing Team for winning the race and unless he does something drastic next Sunday, he'll be the 2009 Champion and the 1st to ever win 4 championships in a row. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week and takes the time to enjoy a few of your favorites through out it........ :-)
[Reply]
Resipsa 04:12 AM 11-16-2009
Guess you're not much of a football fan, :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:40 AM 11-17-2009
Good morning everyone and as always, the coffee is on. There's not much going on this week except for the normal day to day operations here at West Point. I hope all of you have a great day and enjoy........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:28 AM 11-18-2009
Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans coffee is brewin' on this Hump Day. I hope everyone has a good one and gets some time to enjoy a favorite cigar or two........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 05:34 AM 11-19-2009
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. I'm going down to New York-Presbyterian Hospital today with one of my brother-in-laws that has an appointment today. Not exactly sure what procedure he is having but I hvae good thoughts for him. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:52 AM 11-20-2009
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Well, the week is almost over and there's quite a bit going on this weekend. The NASCAR season ends with the truck race tonight, Nationwide race tomorrow and then the Sprint Cup Series on Sunday. There are NHL, NBA and NFL games on as well as other sports through out the weekend. Tomorrow evening Israel (uptown_isy) and the Uptown Cigar shop will be hosting the Don Pepin Cigar Dinner in Kingston, NY which should be an excellent event. All in all, I can hardly wait to get out of work today to get the weekend started. I hope everyone has a super weekend and you take the time to enjoy a few of your favorites......... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:23 AM 11-21-2009
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Tonight we have the Pepin cigar dinner up in Kingston, NY which should be a great event thanks to Israel (uptown_isy). Also today, we have Army football in Dallas with the Black Knights taking on N. Texas. The big game today is Ohio State taking on Michigan, good luck to both teams, I just want to see a good match up. I hope everyone has a super Saturday and enjoys themselves and gets to relax a bit as well........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:01 AM 11-23-2009
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. It was a good weekend which included an outstanding Pepin cigar dinner thanks to Israel (uptown_isy) and the Uptown Cigar Shop crew, the NASCAR season came to an end with Jimmie Johnson making history receiving his 4th championship in a row; congrats to the entire Lowes racing team. Saturday, Army beat N. Texas giving them a 5th win making the Army vs. Navy game more interesting as one more win will place them in the Liberrty Bowl. Then yesterday, we had another day filled with NFL games, some upsets and some we knew were going to win. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving week and enjoys........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:54 AM 11-24-2009
Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin'. Well, it's 2 days before Thanksgiving which means that we all have a little running around to get those last minute items for the holidays. Be careful out there and don't stress over the small stuff. As far as the weather and all for the big parade in NYC, look here:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...d2=-73.993&e=1

Anyway, I hope everyone has a good day and enjoys a favorite or two or....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:38 AM 11-25-2009
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Well, normally I'd say have a happy "Hump Day" today but this is the last working day of this week. It's always nice to enjoy a 4 day break and the holiday season is about to begin. Around 1330(1:30pm) today, I'll be picking up Cadet Eric Reder (the freshmen cadet that I sponsor) and will most likely stop on by Hudson Valley Cigars and smoke a cigar with him before his train ride this evening at 1630(4:30pm). He's spending the holidays with his uncle in Saratoga Springs, NY which should be nice this time of the year. Anyway, I hope you have a good day today getting ready for tomorrow's turkey day and all, enjoy........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 05:39 AM 11-26-2009
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. I justed wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thankgiving and hope you enjoy it with family and friends. Enjoy...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:26 AM 11-27-2009
Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans Electric Chair™ Espresso was what I started with this morning at 0300. I picked up my niece Dawn and we headed over to the PX which opened at 0400 for their Black Friday sales. Yesterday, we had a nice Thanksgiving over at my sister-in-laws house with tons of food and all. Watch football all day and enjoyed each others company. I hope everyone has a good day today and enjoys a favorite or two or....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:58 AM 11-28-2009
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Well, today is day 3 of a nice 4 day weekend. There are plenty of college football games to choose from to watch along with a few other sports as well. The weather in the area looks be nice with temps in the mid 40s and a bit windy:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...ield2=-74.0273

I hope everyone has a good day and gets to enjoy a favorite or two as well........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:24 AM 11-29-2009
Good morning all and yes, a fresh pot of joe just finished brewing. It looks like it's going to be a real nice day today. I'll be picking up Cadet Eric Reder at the train station around noon time and bring him back to our house for a few hours before taking him back to West Point. It should be nice enough outside to enjoy a cigar and watch an NFL game as well. I hope everyone has a relaxing Sunday as well and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:28 AM 11-30-2009
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Well, it was a very good Thanksgiving holiday and I can hardly wait untill Christmas. Yesterday, there were some good football games on and I'm happy that the Eagles won and remain in the wild card heat. I know that this week will be a little hectic with the President coming to West Point tomorrow, it's all part of the job. I hope everyone has a great week and gets to smoke a couple of your favorites through out it........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:54 AM 12-01-2009
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Well, I just saw the score of last night's Monday night football game and I'm wondering what happened to the ole' dynasty, LOL. Anyway, today is going to be a long one with the President coming here to West Point not till late and we'll be locked down and and have the Emergency Operations Center up and running. http://www.usma.edu/Garrison/sites/d...ates/dptms.asp. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Page 19 of 232
« First < 9171819 20212969119 > Last »
Up