Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Wine, Beer, and Spirits>Tito's vodka?
Parshooter 10:01 AM 11-17-2008
Found a bottle in the depths of the liquor cabinet. Distilled 6 times, made in Texas, from grain. Gonna try some this week. Any experiences with Tito's?
[Reply]
croatan 10:06 AM 11-17-2008
There's always a handle of Tito's in my freezer. It's not the best vodka in the world, but it's one of the best values I've ever come across. It'll hold its own in a martini and is cheap enough to mix with anything. Plus, it's from Texas :-)
[Reply]
mikeyj23 10:08 AM 11-17-2008
I can't say I have the vodka experience of James, but it's one of the better vodka's I've had. We always have a bottle in the freezer at my house. Cheap enough to keep around.
[Reply]
icehog3 10:16 AM 11-17-2008
I have been gifted a couple bottles by Kenny, and I dig it....so do my friends. :-)
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 10:34 AM 11-17-2008
That stuff is all over Austin. Wanted to pick up a bottle, but would've put my luggage over weight limit...
[Reply]
mrreindeer 10:50 AM 11-17-2008
My pop swears by it, having arrived there after being a staunch Grey Goose drinker for years.
[Reply]
rizzle 10:05 AM 11-18-2008
I have no problem with it but I still prefer my Stoli.

I fell all Russian and stuff when I drink it, kind of like this..

[Reply]
MikeyC 11:58 AM 11-18-2008
Originally Posted by mrreindeer:
My pop swears by it, having arrived there after being a staunch Grey Goose drinker for years.
My uncle who is a HUGE vodka drinker told me about Tito's a while back. I bought a bottle because I love vodka :-). I thought it was pretty decent for the price, but I didn't think it was as smooth as some of my other "go to" vodkas like Three Olives, Grey Goose, Belvedere, and Ciroc.
[Reply]
Volt 12:35 PM 11-18-2008
Originally Posted by Parshooter:
Found a bottle in the depths of the liquor cabinet. Distilled 6 times, made in Texas, from grain. Gonna try some this week. Any experiences with Tito's?
My vodka type friends swear by it.... Say it's the best there is to drink, as I am a bourbon type, i can't really say.
[Reply]
icehog3 11:05 PM 11-18-2008
Originally Posted by rizzle:
I have no problem with it but I still prefer my Stoli.

I fell all Russian and stuff when I drink it, kind of like this..

Though I like Titos, and its unique flavor, I am a Stoli man myself. :-)
[Reply]
zmancbr 03:29 PM 11-19-2008
I was gifted a bottle from a buddy down in Austin a few years back and never have had the nerve to open it up... I have heard some great things and some terrible things about this Vodka... may have to just bite the bullet and open it up to try... :-)
[Reply]
muziq 03:45 PM 11-19-2008
As others have stated, it's a decent vodka. James is right that it's a great mixer. If you're based in Austin, Tito's is a very generous supporter of community events and the arts...they show up ready to party and aren't wankers like most alcohol sponsors. Nice people.
[Reply]
MithShrike 04:15 PM 11-19-2008
Cool man. I sometimes wish I could stomach vodka. The closest I've come to vodka my stomach agrees with is Luksusowa and even that is an uneasy relationship.
[Reply]
Mr.Maduro 06:34 AM 11-20-2008
I have a bottle of Tito's from a very generous BOTL in TX...txdyna65!

After this thread, I think its time to crack it open! :-)
[Reply]
kwoody 09:35 AM 11-20-2008
Titos is great. I dont drink a WHOLE lot of Vodka, but when I do its usually a handle of Titos!
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 12:38 PM 11-20-2008
I hate to admit it, being that I'm totally a vodka snob, but James had me try it at the S.H.I.T. herf and it was damn good I must say
[Reply]
Parshooter 06:27 AM 11-21-2008
Finally tried it last night. It was good. My usual vodka, at home, is Luksusowa, because it's good and inexpensive. Don't know how much the Tito's is, or if it's even available here in Ohio, but I wouldn't mind keeping some in stock.
[Reply]
PitmanGeek 10:29 AM 12-04-2008
Originally Posted by MikeyC:
My uncle who is a HUGE vodka drinker told me about Tito's a while back. I bought a bottle because I love vodka :-). I thought it was pretty decent for the price, but I didn't think it was as smooth as some of my other "go to" vodkas like Three Olives, Grey Goose, Belvedere, and Ciroc.
Have you tried Luksusova? It's an authentic potato vodka from Poland. Best inexpensive vodka I've ever had. My local liquor store has it in the liter bottle for $21. I swear by it... if I could only pronounce it...
[Reply]
pnoon 12:48 PM 12-04-2008
I bought a bottle (never had it before) for the Midget Herf II this weekend with LasciviousXXX. Of course, we'll have some Youri Dolgoruki and Ciroc as well.
[Reply]
AD720 12:51 PM 12-04-2008
Originally Posted by Parshooter:
I :-)Titos vodka!

It's great.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up