Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Wine, Beer, and Spirits>Seasonal Beers
icantbejon 12:15 AM 11-04-2008
Originally Posted by AdamC:
Never had Winter Lager...I really like the October fest this year. I Drink it all the time. Just bought a case haha
Definitely give the Winter Lager a whirl. It is amazing beer.
[Reply]
Nimbus 04:11 PM 11-06-2008
Spaten Octoberfest. The beer is light in taste with a touch of hops and wheat. It taste better when it is cold (like every beer) and does not feel heavy.
[Reply]
Buckeye Jack 07:16 AM 11-07-2008
Noticed Great Lakes Christmas Ale has began to hit Columbus stores. When I lived in the Cleveland area last year at this time the entire area was sold out a couple of weeks before Christmas. Good stuff if you can get it!
[Reply]
coach 08:21 AM 11-16-2008
Jack,
GL Xmas Ale was released 2 weeks ago. I bought a 6 pack. This years brew is very hearty on the "ginger" not too much sweetness of the honey[damn bees]. Also the price went up $1 a 6pk to 10.99

r
[Reply]
SvilleKid 12:39 AM 11-17-2008
My wife noticed Blue Moon's fall or winter offering in the store last week, called Full Moon

Anyone try this one, and willing to put up a review??

I'm wondering if by Full, they mean full of hops?
[Reply]
Magma 01:23 AM 11-17-2008
The stores started putting up Sam Adams Winter Lager, I bought me a case, can't crack into it yet though.
[Reply]
icantbejon 01:27 AM 11-17-2008
Originally Posted by volfan:
Does anyone know anything about Delirium Noel Christmas Ale?

I have read beer advocate but wanted some real (as in not snobbish) opinions.
Delirium Noel is an outstanding beer. I've had it multiple times now. I really enjoy it. I prefer Delirium Nocturnum, but the Noel is also outstanding.
[Reply]
newcigarz 03:54 AM 11-17-2008
Originally Posted by volfan:
Does anyone know anything about Delirium Noel Christmas Ale?

I have read beer advocate but wanted some real (as in not snobbish) opinions.
Scottie, I really enjoy the Noel.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up