Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 12 of 350
« First < 2101112 13142262112 > Last »
Health and Fitness>Pumping Iron with Zemekone and Icehog3
icehog3 07:48 PM 11-10-2008
Originally Posted by zemekone:
horse power is the worst tasting NO/Creatine combo... i had samples from the company and both flavors suck!:-)
I was told the flavor was awful, but that the results were good by someone at my gym. I would deal with the taste if it worked like WF.

Thanks Bro! Now, do I take the Taurine pre or post workout? :-)
Genetic Defect 07:50 PM 11-10-2008
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I was told the flavor was awful, but that the results were good by someone at my gym. I would deal with the taste if it worked like WF.

Thanks Bro! Now, do I take the Taurine pre or post workout? :-)
both. :-)

as for taste that reminds me of VPX NO Shotgun tasted like regurgitated apple pie but the results at the gym were great.
DavenportESQ 05:39 AM 11-11-2008
worked up to 8 sets of 315x2 at 1.23 m/s. Feeling pretty squirrely!!!! Finished up with some Glute ham raises, and some Single leg squats
The Professor 06:37 AM 11-11-2008
Originally Posted by DavenportESQ:
worked up to 8 sets of 315x2 at 1.23 m/s. Feeling pretty squirrely!!!! Finished up with some Glute ham raises, and some Single leg squats
Sounds good, bro.

I, on the other hand, am a broken little unicorn. :-) Once the popping in my right shoulder went away, I did 5 x 5 on the clock on flat bench. Skull crushers were fine. Went to do standing overhead presses and my right shoulder was a mess on rep one. Oy. Went and did some tricep pressdowns and called it a day.

I really need to figure out this shoulder thing. So here's my question to you sporty folks:

How would I go about finding a good sports doctor who (a) can effectively diagnose my problem and (b) will understand that I won't give up lifting in the long-run???
zemekone 06:44 AM 11-11-2008
Originally Posted by The Professor:
How would I go about finding a good sports doctor who (a) can effectively diagnose my problem and (b) will understand that I won't give up lifting in the long-run???
ask one of the PTs at the Athletics Department or Decca... :-)
The Professor 06:46 AM 11-11-2008
Originally Posted by zemekone:
ask one of the PTs at the Athletics Department or Decca... :-)
Mmmmmm ... Decca :-) :-) :-)
icehog3 08:50 AM 11-11-2008
Mmmmmm ... Decca :-) :-) :-)
Oh, to be 20 years old again. :-)
The Professor 09:11 AM 11-11-2008
Oh, to be 20 years old again. :-)
I wish I started lifting 10-15 years ago, Admiral....
icehog3 09:16 AM 11-11-2008
I wish I started lifting 10-15 years ago, Admiral....
I was it was 15 years ago, Dokk! :-)
Genetic Defect 09:22 AM 11-11-2008
Sounds good, bro.

I, on the other hand, am a broken little unicorn. :-) Once the popping in my right shoulder went away, I did 5 x 5 on the clock on flat bench. Skull crushers were fine. Went to do standing overhead presses and my right shoulder was a mess on rep one. Oy. Went and did some tricep pressdowns and called it a day.

I really need to figure out this shoulder thing. So here's my question to you sporty folks:

if it is your RC try Cuban presses or Cuban roatations and use a light weight.
The Professor 09:22 AM 11-11-2008
I was it was 15 years ago, Dokk! :-)
you're an "it" ... I'll give you that. :-) :-)
The Professor 09:24 AM 11-11-2008
Originally Posted by Big Vito:
if it is your RC try Cuban presses or Cuban roatations and use a light weight.
I tried some last night with a PLPC: lifts, presses, clips, lights. hydrated/dehydrated with rum.

oh wait ... I have a feeling that's not what you're talking about. :-)
icehog3 04:28 PM 11-11-2008
Did a chest workout today consisting of nothing but weighted dips...got quite the pump. Now I will liikely take 2 days off before hitting the weights again Friday.
Genetic Defect 05:04 PM 11-11-2008
I tried some last night with a PLPC: lifts, presses, clips, lights. hydrated/dehydrated with rum.

oh wait ... I have a feeling that's not what you're talking about. :-)
:-) snmart arse:-)

Cuban Press

Article on Cuban rotations
The Professor 05:16 PM 11-11-2008
Thanks for that second link, P-dogg. I think I'll start working some of those exercises in once or twice a week as PT. I like that I could do them traveling with something in my hotel room, too. :-)
Genetic Defect 05:17 PM 11-11-2008
yer welcome Dokk, just remember keep it light :-)
The Professor 06:13 PM 11-11-2008
Originally Posted by Big Vito:
yer welcome Dokk, just remember keep it light :-)
I will do no such thing! :-) :-)
King James 06:19 PM 11-11-2008
2 scoops WF and 2 jet fuel pills today and didn't do a damn thing for me. Thinking about taking 2 weeks off of taking anything and see if that helps. Starting to piss me off
Genetic Defect 06:33 PM 11-11-2008
I will do no such thing! :-) :-)
:-) only on the Cuban lifts the others the sky is the limit :-)
Originally Posted by King James:
2 scoops WF and 2 jet fuel pills today and didn't do a damn thing for me. Thinking about taking 2 weeks off of taking anything and see if that helps. Starting to piss me off
before you do that try 4 scoops I'm curious to see what it does for you, and scrap the jet fuel (whatever that is)
The Professor 07:11 PM 11-11-2008
Originally Posted by King James:
sounds like you need to reset your caffeine clock. isn't it Taurine that does that?
Page 12 of 350
« First < 2101112 13142262112 > Last »
Up