Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Jokes>balls
CigarDoc 12:36 AM 11-20-2008
So, the 4 chiefs of staff from each military service were all sitting around, smoking cigars and arguing over which service had the biggest cojones.

The air force chief states proudly "My airmen have the biggest you've ever seen. No doubt about it"

So the other 3, insulted by his bold statement ask him to prove it. The air force chief responds by going to the window and yelling out to an unsuspecting airman passing by: "Hey Airman, go out there and stop that C-130!" Yes sir spouts the unsuspecting airman. He quickly runs out to the airstrip and raises his hand up to the oncoming C-130 and, splat, gets run over by the oncoming aircraft

"See gentlemen, That's Balls!"

The Navy chief, not to be outdone, goes to the window and yells to a seaman passing by: "Hey seaman, go out there and stop that aircraft carrier!"

"Aye-eye sir" says the seaman to the chief, and promptly jumps in the bay and swims out to an oncoming carrier. He raises his hand and shouts "STOP" but to no avail. The seaman gets spit out the other end of the carrier, chopped to bits by the prop.

"See gentlemen, that's balls, not only did he do what I asked, he had to swim to do it"

The Marine Corps Chief sees this and gets an idea. "Well gentlemen, those things didn't even pose a threat. There weren't any guns on either of those vehicles. Watch this"

He abruptly leans out the window and yells down: "Hey Jarhead, go over and stop that tank!"

The marine runs in front of the tank and, just as the previous two, meets his demise by way of the 80,000 lb vehicle running him flat"

"Yeah, you two, that thing had guns. Now that is what I call balls"

The Army chief just smiles and goes to the window.

He looks out and yells down to a soldier: "Hey private, pick up that trash right there!"

The private looks up at the window at the cheif, gives him the bird and says "Fu** You, Sir!!!!!"

The Army chief sits back down in his seat, knowing he won the little tiff.

Fu** you sir, now that's BALLS!!!
[Reply]
Tikihut27 10:04 PM 11-20-2008
Oh, so true.
[Reply]
RottenZombie 06:46 PM 12-04-2008
:-) thats funny chit right there...
:-):-)
[Reply]
goalie204 03:42 PM 12-05-2008
cute
[Reply]