Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Wine, Beer, and Spirits>How to sell a collectible bottle
gettysburgfreak 07:42 AM 11-04-2019
Hey everyone, been a few years since I’ve been active on here but after 2 kids, moving 2500 miles, going to a 7 month academy for a new agency and setting into a new house/job I’m finally ready to get back to the forum. Anyways, while moving I came across a small bottle of Samalens Bas Armagnac that I’ve had for years and the only thing I know about it was an email from the importer back in 2006 who told me it was no longer available and was worth $200. I’m into bourbon and was looking for someplace to sell it so I can put it towards some bottles but I don’t know how to go about it. I don’t know anyone in person who would be interested in it so I’m trying to find other options. Thank you for any insight.
[Reply]
icehog3 07:59 AM 11-04-2019
Originally Posted by gettysburgfreak:
Hey everyone, been a few years since I’ve been active on here but after 2 kids, moving 2500 miles, going to a 7 month academy for a new agency and setting into a new house/job I’m finally ready to get back to the forum. Anyways, while moving I came across a small bottle of Samalens Bas Armagnac that I’ve had for years and the only thing I know about it was an email from the importer back in 2006 who told me it was no longer available and was worth $200. I’m into bourbon and was looking for someplace to sell it so I can put it towards some bottles but I don’t know how to go about it. I don’t know anyone in person who would be interested in it so I’m trying to find other options. Thank you for any insight.
Welcome back!

I know there are some bourbon resale groups on FB. Not sure about brandy though.
[Reply]
Up