Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
General Discussion>Halloween...I can't believe I still take part in this
jmsremax 10:56 AM 10-13-2010
Well it's that time of year when kids are supposed to dress up but of course we, as adults, still attend adult parties. We have some lady friends that invited us to their halloween party (and boy oh boy do they dress sexy :-)). Clearly I will be attending, but I hate having to make a costume because I only wear them once and I end up throwing the damn thing out the next day. Last year I was beaker from the muppets and it was sweet but too much time and effort went in to making him.

This year I am going to be cigar guy from the Ryder cup....easy, quick, and everyone will know who I am. Anyone else planning on dressing up?
[Reply]
kaisersozei 10:59 AM 10-13-2010
Originally Posted by jmsremax:
Well it's that time of year when kids are supposed to dress up but of course we, as adults, still attend adult parties. We have some lady friends that invited us to their halloween party (and boy oh boy do they dress sexy :-)).
:-)
[Reply]
Nefari0us 11:04 AM 10-13-2010
I was actually thinking of going to the party I'm invited to as cigar guy!!! But I was afraid no one would know who I was lol, so I'm going as Zombie Abe Lincoln instead lol
[Reply]
Volt 11:04 AM 10-13-2010
Originally Posted by kaisersozei:
[Reply]
68TriShield 11:34 AM 10-13-2010
Attend naked,no costume no fuss :-)
[Reply]
sikk50 11:37 AM 10-13-2010
One year I did the naked chef, throw on am apron and let your naked ass hang out. :-)

This year I really don't want to dress up but have to so I'm going as three hole punch Jim. Office fans will understand
[Reply]
E.J. 11:38 AM 10-13-2010
We use to host a party every year....no longer do that, but attend at least one....

Love this time of year. What other holiday lets women dress as nasty as they can physically get away with, all in the name of having "spirit."
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 11:40 AM 10-13-2010
Just go as something you already have the wardrobe for....

I usually always go as a biker :-)
[Reply]
hotreds 11:42 AM 10-13-2010
Never been to a Halloween party as an adult, so no worries at this end!
[Reply]
Patrick B 11:47 AM 10-13-2010
I used to always go as a muff diver. Flippers, a mask and snorkel, and a white t-shirt with "muff diver" written on it in black sharpie. Always good for a laugh. Warning - drinking and walking in flippers can be difficult.
[Reply]
ade06 11:53 AM 10-13-2010
Originally Posted by Patrick B:
I used to always go as a muff diver. Flippers, a mask and snorkel, and a white t-shirt with "muff diver" written on it in black sharpie. Always good for a laugh. Warning - drinking and walking in flippers can be difficult.
Lol, many years ago, I went as the chick-fil-a cow. I bought a cow costume and made out of cardboard a sign that read "eat mor chikin" on one side and "eat mor pu..y" on the other. The costume was a big party hit, especially with the hooters girls (I used to cook at hooters, so there were alot of hooter girls at the party). :-):-):-)
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 11:57 AM 10-13-2010
Originally Posted by ade06:
I used to cook at hooters
I'm just gonna come out and say it... Hooters Mardi Gras wings are the freakin' BOMB!!!
[Reply]
357 12:26 PM 10-13-2010
Originally Posted by E.J.:
We use to host a party every year....no longer do that, but attend at least one....

Love this time of year. What other holiday lets women dress as nasty as they can physically get away with, all in the name of having "spirit."
Many of them see it as a good excuse to dress a little more risque than normal. It is a wonderful thing. :-)
[Reply]
Steve 12:35 PM 10-13-2010
I think I'll go as a cigar smoking, beer drinking fsherman this year...

Why mess with a good thing, besides, I already have the costume :-)
[Reply]
Commander Quan 12:46 PM 10-13-2010
I've always wanted to go and just carry around a hotdog and a beer mug...Frank 'n Stein
[Reply]
Powers 12:53 PM 10-13-2010
Normally I make up a character from stuff i already have. A couple years ago I bought some toy pistols & badge to go w/my boots and Cowboy hat = sheriff

Last year I wore suspenders, boy tie, a fedora and carried around my pipe = historian (which is what I am in grad school for)

I even ran into Castro at a party!

[Reply]
BigFrank 12:54 PM 10-13-2010
I went as a construction work last year with my kids trick or treating. Pretty much just got dressed like everyday...
[Reply]
Wanger 01:11 PM 10-13-2010
Here's me at work a couple years ago. It was natural for me, since I am a chemist. LOL

[Reply]
sikk50 02:52 PM 10-13-2010
I lost my eyebrow in a chem experiment once....we should hang out!

[Reply]
Nefari0us 02:57 PM 10-13-2010
Originally Posted by sikk50:
I lost my eyebrow in a chem experiment once....we should hang out!

:-) I almost blew off a finger... but I don't think mixing hydrogen chloride and aluminum is really an "experiment"
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up