Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Palio Warranty...Customer Service?
RRocket 04:39 PM 09-17-2009
My Palio doesn't seem as sharp as it once was, and doesn't cut as nice as it used. It needs to be replaced. I tried contacting Palio via their e-mail about exchanging it under warranty (since there are no local Palio vendors where I live). I've sent them 2 e-mail and still no reply. That burns me up since their website says " If ANY vendor does not recognize this warranty, please e-mail us info@paliocutters.com and let us know."

Heck, I'm just trying to get warranty from them direct, and they won't even reply to my e-mails.

Poor customer service IMO...I'm not impressed in the least.
[Reply]
pnoon 04:46 PM 09-17-2009
Originally Posted by RRocket:
My Palio doesn't seem as sharp as it once was, and doesn't cut as nice as it used. It needs to be replaced. I tried contacting Palio via their e-mail about exchanging it under warranty (since there are no local Palio vendors where I live). I've sent them 2 e-mail and still no reply. That burns me up since their website says " If ANY vendor does not recognize this warranty, please e-mail us info@paliocutters.com and let us know."

Heck, I'm just trying to get warranty from them direct, and they won't even reply to my e-mails.

Poor customer service IMO...I'm not impressed in the least.
That is very unusual and unlike the folks at Palio.

PM me your email address and I will contact Marc (owner of Palio) directly and make sure you are taken care of.
Also forward me a copy of the email you sent. My email addy is pnoon @ cigarasylum dot com
[Reply]
Tenor CS 04:49 PM 09-17-2009
Way to step up to the plate, Peter.
+1 for the awesomeness of Palio.
[Reply]
DPD6030 04:52 PM 09-17-2009
Just sent it in to Palio. They will do one of two things. Sharpen your cutter and send it back or send you a brand new one. That has been my experiance with them. :-)
[Reply]
RRocket 05:02 PM 09-17-2009
WOW!!!! Just like that I got a reply from Marc only moments ago! Talk about quick! Thanks guys!!
[Reply]
pnoon 05:03 PM 09-17-2009
Originally Posted by RRocket:
WOW!!!! Just like that I got a reply from Marc only moments ago! Talk about quick! Thanks guys!!
The internet. It's magic. :-)
[Reply]
FretSpot 09:45 PM 09-17-2009
I just sent an email to them a few weeks ago, and received a quick reply. I've had nothing but positive experiences with dealing with Palio, even though, for me, their cutter is over rated. :-)
[Reply]
poriggity 09:48 PM 09-17-2009
I can't imagine a Palio going dull with proper care. How long have you had it? I've had mine for about 2 years, and with proper cleaning, its NEVER been dull or in need of sharpening. Good on Marc for taking care of you.
Scott
[Reply]
ZenSilk 01:11 PM 09-18-2009
I got a Palio last week, great deal on ebay, and I have to wonder why I did not pick one up a year ago? It feels nice and thick and cuts through caps with no nonsense!
[Reply]
Doctorossi 02:09 PM 09-18-2009
I've dealt with Marc for service once and my experience could not have been better. He responded to me almost instantaneously and went out of his way to offer me more than I was asking for. This was incredible service, especially in light of the frivolous nature of my request.

Three cheers from me! :-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 06:56 PM 09-18-2009
Originally Posted by Doctorossi:
I've dealt with Marc for service once and my experience could not have been better. He responded to me almost instantaneously and went out of his way to offer me more than I was asking for. This was incredible service, especially in light of the frivolous nature of my request.

:-) Likewise, dealt with Marc and he squared me away fast and quick like!! Five stars for Palio customer service from me. :-)
[Reply]
longknocker 07:18 PM 09-18-2009
Originally Posted by pnoon:
The internet. It's magic. :-)
Good Job, Peter!:-)
[Reply]
Tombstone 09:12 AM 12-22-2009
Palio:-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 09:15 AM 12-22-2009
Originally Posted by Tombstone:
Palio:-)
:-)
[Reply]
kenstogie 09:40 AM 12-22-2009
Originally Posted by Doctorossi:

:-)
Had a Emblem fall out and ask for another. Was at my house 2 days after emailing the company with 2 emblems no just the one I needed.
[Reply]
htown 09:44 AM 12-22-2009
I got one from a Secret Santa on another board and it doesn't slide very easily. I have not been impressed.
[Reply]
itsme_timd 10:05 AM 12-22-2009
Palio is fairly well known to have excellent customer service. A friend of mine recently traveled to Atlanta on business and Marc personally made sure a local shop had one of the carbon fiber cutters in stock for him to trade out a defective one. He walked in and traded ASAP.

Honestly, if you have not heard back I'm sure there is an explanation. Good luck.
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 10:21 AM 12-22-2009
Interesting resurrection. This thread is over 3 months old. I would hope the OP has the problem solved by now. :-)
[Reply]
itsme_timd 10:22 AM 12-22-2009
Originally Posted by NCRadioMan:
Interesting resurrection. This thread is over 3 months old. I would hope the OP has the problem solved by now. :-)
LOL, I didn't even notice that! Yeah, hopefully he's got this one taken care of. :-)
[Reply]
kenstogie 06:37 PM 12-22-2009
Originally Posted by htown:
I got one from a Secret Santa on another board and it doesn't slide very easily. I have not been impressed.
Try Rubbing alcohol and qtip. Run it down the rails. I have heard this works wonders but have never tried it (yet) good luck!
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up