Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Found a great cigar poker
floydpink 10:19 AM 12-16-2009
....while buying some fishing stuff and it costs less than 2 bucks. Might not have a fluted tip or come from the old man out backin the shed, but it works like a charm and I wanted to pass it on to anyone else who is on cost containment in these tough economic times and also smokes a lot of plugged Cuban cigars.

Heck, I got one for the car, one for the garage, one for work, and and extra for whatever and still didn't breal 10 bucks!!!

PERIOD!!!!

Also, for the coffee grinder crew, it works excellent for chipping off hardened coffee grinds from the burrs.

http://www.myfishingandcamping.com/e...dcategory=1778
[Reply]
bobarian 10:40 AM 12-16-2009
How do you clean the tobacco out of the wormer?
[Reply]
GreekGodX 10:47 AM 12-16-2009
Sailchaser has known about this for a while :-) Looks like the secret is out!
[Reply]
floydpink 10:48 AM 12-16-2009
Originally Posted by GreekGodX:
Sailchaser has known about this for a while :-) Looks like the secret is out!
time to buy stock?
[Reply]
yourchoice 11:18 AM 12-16-2009
Originally Posted by floydpink:
....PERIOD!!!!
THAT, is funny. :-)
[Reply]
jledou 12:12 PM 12-16-2009
I wonder if I can pick these up at the local Bass Pro around the corner...worth a check next time I stop in.
[Reply]
floydpink 12:39 PM 12-16-2009
Originally Posted by jledou:
I wonder if I can pick these up at the local Bass Pro around the corner...worth a check next time I stop in.
you can.
[Reply]
Zanaspus 01:11 PM 12-16-2009
I use a #7 crochet hook stolen from my wife. Works like a charm. :-)
[Reply]
jledou 01:46 PM 12-16-2009
Originally Posted by Zanaspus:
I use a #7 crochet hook stolen from my wife. Works like a charm. :-)
So when your heading out to smoke a cigar do you just tell the wife you will be out crocheting :-) JK that's a good idea but I think I will have more fun stopping in at bass pro after work than going to the crafts department :-)
[Reply]
stearns 02:47 PM 12-16-2009
there are a few brothers here that use these, they swear by em. glad you find something that helps you out :-)

stearns
[Reply]
Namerifrats 02:56 PM 12-16-2009
I smoke a pipe a little on the side. I have been using the check tool poker for opening a plugged gar. Or a tiny phillips head screwdriver. Might have to look in to one of these.
[Reply]
Up