Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>ISO: Made in the USA cutters
Tio Gato 03:50 PM 03-15-2011
Because a scissor is made outside of the US does not automatically make it a lousy product. Some of the best scissors (including cigar scissors) made in the world come from Sheffield, England or Solingen, Germany.:-)

I doubt that these would be cheap enough to import/export. A search for cigar scissors on Alibaba.com yields hundreds of manufacturers. Mostly from Asia, but individual countries, including the US, can be searched.
[Reply]
pnoon 05:17 PM 03-15-2011
Originally Posted by dropshadow:
fair enough. thanks for the warm welcome nonetheless.
It might be a good idea to head on over to the New Inmate forum and introduce yourself to our community.
:-)
[Reply]
BlindedByScience 05:36 PM 03-15-2011
I'd approach some of the domestic knife companies and see if they have any interest. Gerber, Buck, heck maybe even Leatherman would be interested in the project....??
[Reply]
mmblz 06:09 PM 03-15-2011
Originally Posted by Bill86:
Basically if you ever mention the words "parties" "stupid" "political" you can bet that will get a thread locked.
More accurately - if you ever mention those words, you can bet that someone will mock one political party or the other in a reply -and THAT will get the thread locked.

Originally Posted by Bill86:
If you have the hunch it could go in that direction even, just don't post it.
Ain't that the truth.
[Reply]
Zeuceone 06:14 PM 03-15-2011
Originally Posted by NotFromHere:
I'd approach some of the domestic knife companies and see if they have any interest. Gerber, Buck, heck maybe even Leatherman would be interested in the project....??
That doesn't qualify for the made in the USA part.
[Reply]
cort 06:17 PM 03-15-2011
Originally Posted by NotFromHere:
Originally Posted by Zeuceone:
That doesn't qualify for the made in the USA part.
[Reply]
Zeuceone 06:21 PM 03-15-2011
Yawn.
[Reply]
pnoon 07:56 PM 03-15-2011
Originally Posted by Zeuceone:
Yawn.
Could you PLEASE refrain from posting this nonsensical bull$hit? It's just clutter.
If you have something to say, say it. Otherwise, just leave the thread alone.
[Reply]
GTS21 09:18 PM 03-15-2011
Another vote for Palio. Excellent product and first class owner
[Reply]
shane1 08:15 AM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by GTS21:
Another vote for Palio. Excellent product and first class owner
I agree, it is a great product.

shane
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4