Flavored Canada Dry soda.
[Reply]
The Saint 12:10 PM 04-03-2009
Quisp?

You want Quisp?!?

Alright here ya go: http://quisp.elsstore.com/
[Reply]
The Saint 12:20 PM 04-03-2009
I miss OK soda. Kind of a mix of orange and mr. pibb, god that was good stuff!

[Reply]
TheLostGringo 01:58 PM 04-03-2009
BBQ Munchos (Best Chip Ever:-))

&

Midnight Thunder Gatorade (believe this was select market release)
[Reply]
TheJ 07:57 PM 04-03-2009
Originally Posted by e-man67:
They use to have hotdogs that had chili in the middle (like the cheese filled ones, only chili) in the 80's that were great! Anyone remember the name of those? :-)
Originally Posted by kfish:
I think they were called Frank N Stuffs. I used to love those when I was little:-).
Originally Posted by e-man67:
YES!!!!!! I lOVE those too! I thought they were called frankenfurters but when I Googled that all I got was the lead character from the Rocky Horror Picture Show...my colleages had to wonder what the hell I was doing! :-)
I was on the same thought path with the frankenfurters. My mom was too cheap to buy them. She would score the wiener and stick american cheese in it.

Originally Posted by landhoney:
Real Jell-O Pudding Pops.
I can picture Cosby selling those to me now.

As for those Chili Cheese Burritos from Taco Bell sorry you can't get them. They are in my area. I know it's been at least 3+ years since the name change, but they used to be known as the Enchirito.

I miss TB's Frito Burrito. For years I could still order it off menu, but they finally cut that out once Sonic was licensed to sell a Frito Burrito. In my opinion the Sonic version stinks.

I miss Corn Quistos. They were like Combo's, but 1000x better. It was corn chip tubes instead of pretzel.

I miss the original Take 5 candy bar from Hershey's. It was like a huge single piece of a Kit Kat that was peanut butter flavored.
Take 5 commercial from the 80s

I miss Disney Mickey's Magic cereal. It was like Lucky Charms, but again much better.

Lastly, I miss the Louisiana Chicken w/ Andouille from the Cheesecake Factory. They brought back something similar except it used to come with white rice and was 3x the portion size.
[Reply]
DrDubzz 08:26 PM 04-03-2009
Originally Posted by The Saint:
I miss OK soda. Kind of a mix of orange and mr. pibb, god that was good stuff!

YES! I lived in Austin when it came out (one of the test markets)

this stuff was awesome, and had funny hotlines to call and everything
:-)
[Reply]
BlackDog 12:24 PM 04-06-2009
I miss the older version of Vernor's Ginger Ale. That was really gingery. they must have changed the formula/receipe, because now it's too sweet.
[Reply]
Starscream 06:43 AM 04-07-2009
I miss all the little crunchy peices of batter that they used to line the bottom of baskets w/ at Captain D's. I know Long John Silvers still does this, but I don't have a LJS nearby. I could make a meal out of just the crusties (not sure if they had a name for it).
[Reply]
goalie204 06:47 AM 04-07-2009
MOst people won't know this...but Pic-A-Pop
[Reply]
e-man67 06:51 AM 04-07-2009
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
I miss all the little crunchy peices of batter that they used to line the bottom of baskets w/ at Captain D's. I know Long John Silvers still does this, but I don't have a LJS nearby. I could make a meal out of just the crusties (not sure if they had a name for it).

YES! My mom would ask for a bag of them when she ordered fish...man those are good! :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 08:02 AM 04-07-2009
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
Speaking of fish....I miss Arthur Treacher's......I thought they were head and shoulders better than Capt. D's and LJSs.
[Reply]
replicant_argent 08:07 AM 04-07-2009
Originally Posted by BlackDog:
I miss the older version of Vernor's Ginger Ale. That was really gingery. they must have changed the formula/receipe, because now it's too sweet.
Sprecher makes an outstanding spicy ginger ale. You must try it if you miss the old Vernors.
I would like to stock a couple cases of it for the summer to go with cigars, but haven't found it in my market, yet.
[Reply]
BlackDog 08:45 AM 04-07-2009
Thansk RA, I think I've seen Sprecher sodas before. I'll have to look for it.
[Reply]
adampc22 08:55 AM 04-07-2009
opel fruits
[Reply]
Da Klugs 08:56 AM 04-07-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Speaking of fish....I miss Arthur Treacher's......I thought they were head and shoulders better than Capt. D's and LJSs.
Still a few here in OH.

I miss the frozen white castles they used to carry at the grocery store. Minute thirty and you had a couple tasty little snacks. :-)
[Reply]
LooseCard 10:08 AM 04-07-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
+1 !
[Reply]
Page 6 of 12
« First < 456 78 > Last »
Up