Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
All Cigar Discussion>Gifted a Esencia Cigar.
J0eybb 05:07 PM 10-01-2010
My little brother is a waiter here in Vegas. One of his guests is involved in Esencia Cigars. The gentleman asked him if he smoked, and he said no, but my brother does. So I now have an Esencia waiting for me at his place. My little brother said they were good people.

I know nothing about them, or their cigars other than the quick Google search. Anyone have an experience with the people of Esencia, or their cigars?
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 05:09 PM 10-01-2010
I really want one. thats my experience! lol.

Made by BOTL (the same guys who do Palio) And I haven't anything bad yet!
[Reply]
pnoon 05:11 PM 10-01-2010
Originally Posted by J0eybb:
My little brother is a waiter here in Vegas. One of his guests is involved in Esencia Cigars. The gentleman asked him if he smoked, and he said no, but my brother does. So I now have an Esencia waiting for me at his place. My little brother said they were good people.

I know nothing about them, or their cigars other than the quick Google search. Anyone have an experience with the people of Esencia, or their cigars?
The owners of Esencia and Palio are good people and BOTLs. One of them is a member here (OpusEx). He is a good friend and epitomizes top notch customer service.

I'm wondering who your brother's guest was who is "involved" with Esencia.

btw - Esencia is one NC I would never turn down. Excellent cigar.
[Reply]
awsmith4 05:19 PM 10-01-2010
Originally Posted by pnoon:

btw - Esencia is one NC I would never turn down. Excellent cigar.
:-)

One of my favorite cigars
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 05:19 PM 10-01-2010
It would only be one of a small number of people LOL :-)

A finer group of people you will never meet. And the cigars are absolutely fantastic. You will definitely enjoy them.
[Reply]
bobarian 05:23 PM 10-01-2010
Great cigars but a bit hard to find. A Nicaraguan puro to my recollection. You wont be disappointed with this smoke. :-)
[Reply]
kydsid 06:09 PM 10-01-2010
+1 to everything said. Great cigars. The pc is firecracker of a cigar. The lancero is just as good. I'm afraid I like the churchill the most and I hear it is hard to find.

I'd also like to say I have met and herfed with the owner and he is a great BOTL with great taste in cigars. If he is making it I'll be smokin it!
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 06:25 PM 10-01-2010
I've had a few and they were all very good!! Sweet gift!!
[Reply]
Dunkel 07:07 PM 10-01-2010
I've been wanting to try one for a long time. I've only heard good things. If they make cigars half as nice as their cutters, they would be a treat indeed!
[Reply]
J0eybb 07:13 PM 10-01-2010
Thanks guys, I'm going to have to let it rest properly, but then it's on.
[Reply]
elderboy02 07:21 PM 10-01-2010
Originally Posted by Smokin Gator:
I've had a few and they were all very good!! Sweet gift!!
+1. I wish they were easy to find and I would buy more.
[Reply]
CigarNut 08:11 PM 10-01-2010
Originally Posted by pnoon:
...btw - Esencia is one NC I would never turn down. Excellent cigar.
:-)
[Reply]
TXRebel 08:20 PM 10-01-2010
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
+1. I wish they were easy to find and I would buy more.
Fuller's sells 5ers.
[Reply]
Ratters 08:33 PM 10-01-2010
Had a couple, good smokes. Think I have one left in the humi.
[Reply]
JJG 09:15 PM 10-01-2010
I've only smoked a couple of the PCs, but I was surprised at how good these are.

nice score!
[Reply]
MedicCook 09:50 PM 10-01-2010
Great cigars. They are one of my favorites. I even have the Esencia Palio.
[Reply]
awsmith4 10:03 PM 10-01-2010
Originally Posted by kydsid:
+1 to everything said. Great cigars. The pc is firecracker of a cigar. The lancero is just as good. I'm afraid I like the churchill the most and I hear it is hard to find.

I'd also like to say I have met and herfed with the owner and he is a great BOTL with great taste in cigars. If he is making it I'll be smokin it!
The Churchill is my favorite too, I have found it at a local shop. I've never seen the lancero hopefully I can find some.
[Reply]
MedicCook 10:05 PM 10-01-2010
Originally Posted by awsmith4:
The Churchill is my favorite too, I have found it at a local shop. I've never seen the lancero hopefully I can find some.
I think the lancero was part of the limited edition gift set that came with the cutter.
[Reply]
awsmith4 10:07 PM 10-01-2010
Originally Posted by MedicCook:
I think the lancero was part of the limited edition gift set that came with the cutter.
Are those still available anywhere?
[Reply]
pnoon 10:07 PM 10-01-2010
Originally Posted by MedicCook:
Correctamundo.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up