Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Alec Bradley Cigars
msayewich 05:20 PM 09-27-2010
Its all about the Tempus, SCR, and Family Blend.

The tempus scored a 92 i believe with CA and it was one of the first lines from Alec Bradley.
[Reply]
cigarz 11:51 AM 09-28-2010
Love the Tempus as well, 3/5 through my 5 pack sampler. Family Blend was jut ok for me. I have some SCR coronas that aren't too bad either.
[Reply]
GTsetGO 11:54 AM 09-28-2010
Originally Posted by Nickerson:
I've never actually tried an Alec Bradley cigar... I've heard quite a few good things about his various blends, but have yet to actually try one.

So a few days ago when browsing CigarAuctioneer, I came across a box of the Alex Bradley Sun Grown Robusto's. I believe it is a famous exclusive. Sun grown wrappers are one of my favorites, right next to Maduro. These things look excellent. They should be here by Tuesday or Wednesday.

$55.00 for a box of 20, hard to beat that.

Anyone enjoy Alec Bradley cigars?
i too am like you. never had an alec bradley stick. happened to pick up one of the family blends yesterday. we shall see.
[Reply]
Les Nessman 06:36 PM 09-28-2010
Big fan of the Tempus, but the SCR....not so much. Maxx and the 1997 Harvest were also pretty good in my book.

Anyone tried the Tempus Maduro? One of those cigars that have been on my list for a while, but haven't gotten around to yet. Maybe I just need a little more inspiration.
[Reply]
jbo57 11:07 AM 10-01-2010
If you like Alec Bradley (and I do) and you are on a VERY limited income (I am) then you might want to try their "Cuban Sandwich" cigar. It's the Spirit of Cuba and comes in Natural; Habano and Corojo wrappers. At the local B&M you can get them for $2.95 a stick. Used to be $1.50...before the new taxes!
[Reply]
Bunker 11:10 AM 10-01-2010
I have been meaning to revisit AB and try the Tempus. I have previously only had the Maxx and it didn't do much for me.
[Reply]
jbo57 11:39 AM 10-01-2010
Originally Posted by Bunker:
I have been meaning to revisit AB and try the Tempus. I have previously only had the Maxx and it didn't do much for me.
I'm like you...to me the MAXX is not their best. I used to love the Ovation.
[Reply]
Bunker 01:34 PM 10-02-2010
Well, I had to check out the monster last night so there will be a fiver of AB Tempus enroute on Monday.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up