Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Liga Privada: Flying Pig
stewshi 05:37 PM 09-30-2010
Just wondering peoples take on these, do they no longer make them? I have an opportunity to grab a box or two or three just wondering if I should pull the trigger. The owner told me they were a limited run and all I've read were great things on these.

How much do these usually run?

Thanks in advance for the advice.
[Reply]
Darrell 05:38 PM 09-30-2010
They're good and discontinued.

In CA they were $15.89 a stick plus tax.
[Reply]
smelvis 05:56 PM 09-30-2010
I paid $125 give or take a buck a box of twelve and wished I had gotten more than two boxes. I love em!
[Reply]
neoflex 06:09 PM 09-30-2010
They are great and no longer available providing they are the 9 as I don't think the T-52 version has been released yet. When my local had them I was paying $12.50 a stick. If you have the funds I would pull the trigger. If you decided you don't like them you will have no problem whatsoever getting rid of them.
[Reply]
hscmit 06:16 PM 09-30-2010
nice stick, I only have one left out of a whole box if that tells you anything
[Reply]
jdakine 06:17 PM 09-30-2010
I like the cigar very much and is a nice change from what I normally smoke, you can't go wrong with a box or two.
[Reply]
maninblack 06:22 PM 09-30-2010
I bought a box earlier this year and absolutely love them! I got 6 left and they are not gonna last long enough.
[Reply]
Nickerson 06:29 PM 09-30-2010
Wish I got to try one of these. They got quite a bit of hype, and about 5-6 months back I really got into small figurado's. I've yet to try any of the Liga Privada line, but look forward to it. They are a bit pricey. I am a fan of full-bodied maduro's though.

NiceAshCigars has great prices on the Liga Privada No.9 and t52.

http://www.niceashcigars.com/Brands/...spx?BY=1,2,3,4
[Reply]
Salvelinus 06:50 PM 09-30-2010
I saw them, laughed, and didn't buy one. Now I wish I had due to reviews, and because they just look like they would be fun to smoke.
[Reply]
neoflex 07:32 PM 09-30-2010
Originally Posted by Nickerson:
Wish I got to try one of these. They got quite a bit of hype, and about 5-6 months back I really got into small figurado's. I've yet to try any of the Liga Privada line, but look forward to it. They are a bit pricey. I am a fan of full-bodied maduro's though.

NiceAshCigars has great prices on the Liga Privada No.9 and t52.

http://www.niceashcigars.com/Brands/...spx?BY=1,2,3,4
Wow, they have a lot of 9s in stock. Wish I had some money to burn since the rep I spoke to a few weeks ago said that the 9s will be scarce for a while due to low yields of wrapper leaf the last couple of years.
[Reply]
stewshi 07:47 PM 09-30-2010
Originally Posted by Darrell:
They're good and discontinued.

In CA they were $15.89 a stick plus tax.
That's about how much they would be per stick whether box or no box so im tentative on pulling the trigger. They also have some dirty rats so im gonna prob spring for some of those also.
[Reply]
neoflex 08:00 PM 09-30-2010
Kinda steep but they are rare now as most of us would be hard pressed to find a whole box. I bought a 5er from my local and by the time I smoked one I thought, "Holy sh*t I need to go back and buy a box." I went back the next day but they were gone. I am really looking forward to the T-52 version as lately I prefer the T-52s over the 9s.
[Reply]
cigarmonkel 08:23 PM 09-30-2010
are the pigs and dirty rats and t-52's all maduro? some look maduro and some don't :-)

guess i can just look it up myselff.. STOP BEING LAZY!
[Reply]
nick2021 12:45 AM 10-01-2010
I haven't had luck finding them...dirty rats seem to be the thing now but I heard they will continue to make the rats as long as there's a demand for them.
[Reply]
neoflex 07:09 AM 10-01-2010
There's a demand for the Rats but it looks like they are on national backorder already and 9s are going to be a bit on the scarce side too for a while. Hopefully the T-52s stay steady as that is my go to stick lately but the supply on those seem to be a bit thin as of late also.
[Reply]
Up