Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Viaje, School Me
neoflex 02:57 PM 09-28-2010
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
This is one where I can say that I have been really impressed with each Viaje that I have smoked (Oro, Platino, Holiday Blend, 50/50, Skull N Bones, Oro Reserva, Exclusivo OR, Satori, Summerfest, TNT, Double Edged Sword). The Holiday Blend is one of my top three sticks EVER!! The only one that disappointed me was the Exclusivo OR from the "pickle jar". While they are mid to highly priced...I believe the quality of the sticks are well worth it...when you can find them. I am lucky enough to live near a B&M that carries them. In the latest issue of Cigar Press, they interview Andre Farkas and he talks about the limited batches of sticks that he releases...was very interesting. :-)

I gotta agree that if he released the Holiday Blend as a regular release...they would sell like hotcakes.
Not to thread jack but is Cigar Press a month magazine?
[Reply]
kelmac07 02:59 PM 09-28-2010
Originally Posted by neoflex:
Not to thread jack but is Cigar Press a month magazine?
I believe so John...I grab one every now and again at my B&M.
[Reply]
DBall 03:06 PM 09-28-2010
Apparently, I smoked one today as part of a blind tasting thing. Here's my thoughts on it:

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showth...48#post1003848

2nd post.
[Reply]
s15driftking 08:29 PM 09-28-2010
Thanks for all the feedback. I genuinely appreciate it.

Sounds like people really like some of the blends. It also sounds like they limit their suppkies to keep them exclusive... but also drive the price up. Their website shows a couple B&M's in Columbus. I'm going to take the plunge and buy some to try!
[Reply]
big a 09:56 AM 09-29-2010
Originally Posted by s15driftking:
Thanks for all the feedback. I genuinely appreciate it.

Sounds like people really like some of the blends. It also sounds like they limit their suppkies to keep them exclusive... but also drive the price up. Their website shows a couple B&M's in Columbus. I'm going to take the plunge and buy some to try!
I had had a couple and they were pretty good. I really dislike how limited they are however. The tinderbox in dublin has/had the platino. And new havana cigars has the, you can order them online then pick them up. If you find anywhere else that has them lmk. Let try to smoke next week and ill bring a DES to try.
[Reply]
s15driftking 10:55 AM 09-29-2010
Originally Posted by big a:
I had had a couple and they were pretty good. I really dislike how limited they are however. The tinderbox in dublin has/had the platino. And new havana cigars has the, you can order them online then pick them up. If you find anywhere else that has them lmk. Let try to smoke next week and ill bring a DES to try.
I read that Uptown Cigar in Westerville carries the brand!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up