Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Some Time With AVO
Ogre 09:05 PM 09-26-2010
Stopped into Corona Cigar in Orlando today, needed a break from the past 3 weeks. While sitting outside with my girl up walks AVO. We had meet him before and have enjoyed some great conservation. I was thinking about purchasing his CD of music that he has composed and recorded. After talking to him for a while, I bought the CD and he autographed it for me. Now here is the best part, during this time he opens a cigar bag and produced a non-banded cigar. He explained to me that these were cigars that he rolled for his personal friends. To make a long story short, he gave me one. Its the one without the band. This has made my day.

[Reply]
kelmac07 03:22 PM 09-27-2010
Very cool Larry...thanks for sharing brother!! :-)
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 03:25 PM 09-27-2010
That is awesome!!!
[Reply]
Coach Deg 03:47 PM 09-27-2010
Awesome!!!!
[Reply]
boom 10:40 PM 09-27-2010
Nice story!!!
[Reply]
coronalogan 11:31 AM 09-29-2010
Originally Posted by Ogre3239:
Stopped into Corona Cigar in Orlando today, needed a break from the past 3 weeks. While sitting outside with my girl up walks AVO. We had meet him before and have enjoyed some great conservation. I was thinking about purchasing his CD of music that he has composed and recorded. After talking to him for a while, I bought the CD and he autographed it for me. Now here is the best part, during this time he opens a cigar bag and produced a non-banded cigar. He explained to me that these were cigars that he rolled for his personal friends. To make a long story short, he gave me one. Its the one without the band. This has made my day.

Glad you enjoyed your experience at the shop, im the one that actually talked to you for a while at the register that day. The un-banded cigar that Avo game you is one of the original Boris 11's. It was made just for our shop at corona cigars. Its a good smoke, and avo is a great guy. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Up