Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>Disaster in progress...
Chingas 09:56 PM 09-25-2010
Originally Posted by Nickerson:
Word of advise?

You do need a full bottle. Of Soda. Sugar has a counter active effective to nicotine. I prefer A&W Root Beer /w Aged Vanilla.

If I had to guess though I would say that cigar would take at least 10 hours. Though Puros Indios seem to be a milder cigar, you would think the sheer length of the cigar would make it unbearable.

Though it may not typically be the best compliment to the cigar, if I had a choice of beverage it would be ginger-ale. Sugar to counter act nicotine, ginger to sooth nausea.

I would love to witness this event.

If you can finish this sucker without re-lighting then I will contribute a 5er.

May need some touch ups and re-lights if it goes out. I wouldn't penalize him on that. But letting it die and coming back to it an hour or so later is a different story.
[Reply]
Nickerson 10:06 PM 09-25-2010
Originally Posted by Chingas:
May need some touch ups and re-lights if it goes out. I wouldn't penalize him on that. But letting it die and coming back to it an hour or so later is a different story.
My thoughts exactly. Will be like a boxing match. Need a referee to count him out. A video of this event would be pretty entertaining. Short updates every 10-15 minutes.

I'm just curious as to how someone could possibly tackle that monster without puking their brains out. Specially when it tastes like garbage.

May the force be with you.

P.S.
If you can tackle this, contact George Rico. I believe he owns a cigar you may be interested in.
[Reply]
phatmix12 10:35 PM 09-25-2010
This bad boy seems to need hours to fully end so I would need some food breaks obviously not an hour but maybe like 30 mins or something. Which might need some relighting especially since Indios aren't the best in keeping a full light. The order is in and hopefully I receive this cigar by the weekend so I make a full day event of this thing. Video might be hard but pics will def be taken for you guys to see proof that I took it till the end. Maybe I should make up a show like man vs cigars. Lol
[Reply]
phatmix12 10:37 PM 09-25-2010
I'll keep you guys posted when I receive the baton stick and when the challenge will take place. Lol.
[Reply]
phatmix12 10:40 PM 09-25-2010
I wonder if drew estate has some shirts for ppl that conquer the egg?? Cause I would want one.
[Reply]
icehog3 10:06 AM 09-26-2010
Originally Posted by phatmix12:
I would need some food breaks obviously not an hour but maybe like 30 mins or something.
Just man up and smoke while you eat, Luis. :-)
[Reply]
phatmix12 11:28 AM 09-26-2010
^^living in miami is hot and sweating while eating is not good... even with fans outside in the patio doesnt help...i thinking im man enough to actually try to smoke this log...lol
[Reply]
MiamiE 11:36 AM 09-26-2010
You didn't really buy this yet, right?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up