Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Champagne
DaBear 08:45 PM 09-17-2010
Figured I'd try my hand at a review, so here goes:

Appearance: Very light wrapper, a couple noticeable imperfections and blemishes near the cap, but not enough to turn me away

Prelight draw: A little looser than I prefer, but still not bad. Strong fruit flavors.

First few puffs are very similar to the prelight draw, heavy fruit flavors, cherry becoming a bit more prominent. Fruity flavorsbegin to mellow out as you go on, giving way to a more leathery taste, still a very mild cigar. An almost perfectly even burn. Flavors begin to become richer, leathery taste gives way to a more hay-like flavor, a light fruity-ness still hanging around. This is definitely a very mild cigar, perfect for a summer cookout, I'm wishing I had some watermelon right now.

I would definitely buy this bad boy again, especially for the price($6.50 at my local H&M), but probably not until the summer.
[Reply]
CigarNut 10:45 PM 09-17-2010
Thanks for the review! I never had a Perdomo that I did not like :-)
[Reply]
GHC_Hambone 11:34 PM 09-17-2010
Yeah! Tried one of these this summer, they are awesome! Nice review!
[Reply]
weak_link 09:40 AM 09-18-2010
I usually pick up a bit of pepper or some kind of spice hiding behind the cream. Glad you reviewed it.
[Reply]
DaBear 10:11 AM 09-18-2010
Originally Posted by weak_link:
I usually pick up a bit of pepper or some kind of spice hiding behind the cream. Glad you reviewed it.
I was having trouble placing what the leathery flavor was, still cant quite place it.
[Reply]
STEVE S 10:21 AM 09-18-2010
I just bought a box of these in the churchill size, I really like them!
[Reply]
kelmac07 12:33 PM 09-18-2010
One of the first sticks I had that I enjoyed. Thanks for the nice review.
[Reply]
Up