Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>La Gloria Cubana Serie N JSB
Scott1966 03:16 PM 08-26-2010
La Gloria Cubana Serie N JSB - 5.5 X 54. Wrapper - Ecuadorian Sumatra, Binder - Nicaragua, Filler - Nicaragua. Medium - Full bodied.

Initial taste - Earthy sweetness.

First Third - Earthy, fruity sweetness, hint of black cherry, light spice. Very nice flavor combination.

Second Third - Continuation of the earthy, fruity/ black cherry sweetness. Spice is picking up now and a nice leather flavor is emerging.

Last third - Spice really kicked up and it is now in the forefront followed by earthiness, black cherry and leather. Very nicely balanced. Very enjoyable long finish of earth, leather and spice.

Construction was perfect - dark chocolate color, burn was good and draw was excellent.

This is a very tasty, complex and very well balanced cigar. I really like this flavor profile and I also liked the way it started off as a medium cigar and kept building to a more full bodied cigar. I smoked this right down to the nub and it left me wishing there was more to smoke. MSRP for this vitola is $6.30 which makes this a great value for such a flavorful cigar. Highly recommended.
[Reply]
thebayratt 06:07 PM 08-26-2010
I had one two weeks ago.
I am not a big maduro fan.... but this cigar is tar black! And I LOVED IT!!!

Can't wait til October when they come out.
[Reply]
kelmac07 06:55 PM 08-26-2010
Will be on the look out for these!!
[Reply]
warren G. 07:04 PM 08-26-2010
I was looking for some LFD today and I pass up this cigar. I'll have to check that out next time. Thanks for the great review ^_^
[Reply]
Scott1966 07:49 PM 08-26-2010
My pleasure guys!
[Reply]
SmokinAFuente 06:52 PM 08-30-2010
Just fired one up. Nice spice right off the bat!
[Reply]
mariogolbee 12:15 AM 09-17-2010
Thanks for the review. I will be on the look out for these as well now. They sound wonderful!
[Reply]
Chingas 01:36 AM 09-17-2010
Thanks for the review Brother. Had one about a month or so ago. Definitely an in your face smoke. It makes sure you're paying attention. I wonder what 6 months would do to these little bastards?
[Reply]
ABNMP619 02:40 AM 09-17-2010
Man, that sounds like a beautiful cigar. I need to be on the look out for those. I love La Gloria Cubana smokes, always a pleasure smoke. :-)
[Reply]
Up