Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 567 8 >
Sports>UGA vs. Florida -- Callin' out Icehog3
icehog3 04:35 PM 11-01-2008
Originally Posted by SeanGAR:
Well .. the good news for Georgia is that their players won't have to blow their noses for months because the shot has been kicked out.
We can always count on Sean to find the silver lining for the Dawgs. :-)
[Reply]
SeanGAR 04:39 PM 11-01-2008
Originally Posted by icehog3:
We can always count on Sean to find the silver lining for the Dawgs. :-)
Well I like Georgians ... and it pissed me off when Russia invaded.
[Reply]
icehog3 04:51 PM 11-01-2008
Originally Posted by SeanGAR:
Well I like Georgians ... and it pissed me off when Russia invaded.
That explains everything. :-)
[Reply]
SeanGAR 05:02 PM 11-01-2008
So where'd all the smack talking puppy fans go? Off to celebrate their touchdown?
[Reply]
s0leful0ne 05:04 PM 11-01-2008
Its GREAT to BE a FLORIDA GATOR!!!

can't wait for ybor herf fellas
[Reply]
Mikey202 05:08 PM 11-01-2008
This is why I wish there was playoffs in the NCAA for the top 10 teams.

Good job Gators.:-)
[Reply]
G G 05:19 PM 11-01-2008
Quote of the year- "We suck":-)
[Reply]
awsmith4 05:32 PM 11-01-2008
I can only hang my head in shame
[Reply]
cigars_n_scotch 05:54 PM 11-01-2008
Originally Posted by The Professor:
Hey Admiral?

You want to lose another 5er again this year? :-) Your cigars were so tasty last year that I'd love to win them again. :-) On the off-chance that FU actually wins, I'd send you a fiver. :-)

Straight-up. No points. I take UGA, you take Florida. A fiver of acceptable smokes. :-)

You game?

Others should feel free to start side bets with each other, here, too. UGA fans: be sure to show FU fans pictures of what the number 5 looks like, though -- being the Florida fans that they are, many of them never learned to count past 3. :-) :-)
Would you like some mud pie?
[Reply]
G G 06:58 PM 11-01-2008
Originally Posted by awsmith4:
I can only hang my head in shame
Truly I feel your pain, brother.:-)
[Reply]
The Professor 07:27 PM 11-01-2008
Originally Posted by cigars_n_scotch:
Would you like some mud pie?
that's ok ... I'm full on humble pie. :-)
[Reply]
Jokermann 09:01 PM 11-01-2008
I stopped watching in the third quarter....It was just to hard to watch.. Congrats to FU.
[Reply]
The Professor 09:05 PM 11-01-2008
Originally Posted by Jokermann:
I stopped watching in the third quarter....It was just to hard to watch.. Congrats to FU.
We might need a support group. That's when I stopped, too. I need a new permanent job so I can have a new permanent team to root for. Unfortunately (from the football side of things) that may end up being Illinois. :-)

That said, UGA will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart. My first two college ball games were UGA-Troy and UGA-Auburn -- the second of which was just amazing (both were nice; but the Auburn game was a "blackout" and a phenomenal overall experience). Anyway....
[Reply]
zemekone 09:17 PM 11-01-2008
Originally Posted by Jokermann:
isnt it time to change your avatar?

Originally Posted by The Professor:
Anyway....
:-)
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 10:50 PM 11-01-2008
congrats on the wins (gators and Tom)
[Reply]
wshan 12:27 AM 11-02-2008
I love the fake kneel down by Rainey after the meaningless TD and I love calling the TO when we could have run out the clock. What goes around comes around. I hope the dancing last year was worth the drubbing and the embarrassment we gave UGA this year. Call us classless call us out for running up the score but we do our celebrating by our performance on the field not by some pointless dancing after 1 td. Urban said it best in his book..."it is a big deal and it will be handled"....I guess it was handled today. Go Gators!!!

5 more games until the BCSCG. We better not let up against Vandy and USCe.
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 05:53 AM 11-02-2008
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Just nothing as small as Stafford's QB rating or Moreno's rushing totals, please. :-) :-)
Best smack of the whole thread right there... Sorry I missed the fun guys. I was at a BBQ competition in Douglas GA trying to cause problems. It wasn't real hard as my smoker is powder coated Gator blue and has Gator emblems on it. It didn't help that my partner picked this weekend to give me a new Gator flag and that our cook site was right by the stage.

See ya next year Dawgs!!
[Reply]
Troop_lee 08:49 AM 11-02-2008
WOW. Wish I had found this thread sooner. Go GATORS!

Don't take it too hard UGA fans, at least your UGA fans and not FSU fans.
[Reply]
icehog3 09:17 AM 11-02-2008
Originally Posted by Troop_lee:
WOW. Wish I had found this thread sooner. Go GATORS!

Don't take it too hard UGA fans, at least your UGA fans and not FSU fans.
Very true. :-)
[Reply]
longknocker 04:06 AM 11-03-2008
Congrats on the game, Admiral & Gator fans! Maybe BAMA can give Ya'll a little "Competition" in the SEC Championship! Roll Tide!:-)
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 567 8 >
Up