Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Cremosa Cubana
macpappy 05:43 AM 12-10-2008
A while back someone gave me something called a Bances. It was bad.
[Reply]
smokeyandthebandit05 11:30 AM 12-10-2008
I saw these as a 2 fer on CI and I was thinkin of bombing people here on CA but I couldnt bring myself to do it and ruin their holidays
[Reply]
Silound 12:19 PM 12-10-2008
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
No thank you Silound, I already smoked Phillies and White Owls just for the review. I will pass on your offer.
:-):-)

No White Owls or Phillies here. All of my cheapos are long filler handmade cigars. They're just cheap and crappy :-)
[Reply]
borndead1 12:29 PM 12-10-2008
Originally Posted by Silound:
:-):-)

No White Owls or Phillies here. All of my cheapos are long filler handmade cigars. They're just cheap and crappy :-)

Awww hell....I'll bite. I am on vacation for 3 weeks starting Friday. I will smoke a few dog rockets and warn the noobs away from them. :-)

EDIT: Be sure to send a Cremosa if you have one. Call it morbid curiousity, but I wanna try one. It's like somebody handing you a jar of rotten food and saying, "Smell this!"....you're gonna do it. Even though you know you shouldn't.
[Reply]
Don Fernando 12:42 PM 12-10-2008
Originally Posted by borndead1:
EDIT: Be sure to send a Cremosa if you have one. Call it morbid curiousity, but I wanna try one. It's like somebody handing you a jar of rotten food and saying, "Smell this!"....you're gonna do it. Even though you know you shouldn't.
I know this feeling, that's why I asked for some cremosas a few weeks ago, they should be airborne by now. And hey, a funny review on my blog is always cool.
[Reply]
schnell987 09:19 AM 12-13-2008
"Where this cigar really shines however, is the headache that it produced throughout. I actually had to walk to the coffee shop to get the taste out of my mouth. :-)"

Great review! :-)
[Reply]
wigg 06:18 PM 12-14-2008
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
Wait for the review :-)
Smoke a Ciboa, youll see how much worse it can get. :-)
[Reply]
Cigary 06:20 PM 12-14-2008
Originally Posted by goatlocker:
the metalic taste was probably iron, not copper. It comes from the blood dripping from your sinus cavity down your throat within a few seconds of lighting this horrid excuse for a cigar. The musky taste appears to be cat piss and mildew as far as i can tell... :-) :d i can't believe people buy these. I guess some folks actually like them. :-)
rofl rofl rofl
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up