Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Cremosa Cubana
icehog3 09:38 PM 12-08-2008
Originally Posted by SeanGAR:
Also amazing LOL.

Funny that Dave game me the best cigar I ever smoked (Dunhill Cabinetta) as well as the worst (Cremosa Cubana). The Dunhill more than made up for the Cremosa.
I think I can say the same about Dave, reference the best and worst! :-)

Go Gators! :-)
[Reply]
Heliofire 10:31 PM 12-08-2008
I hope your palio was not ruined during the cutting of such a wonderfully Sh!tty stick.:-)
[Reply]
Ratters 10:35 PM 12-08-2008
Great review. :-) Darrell started a tradition that all new herfers with the BABOTL must smoke a Cremosa at their first herf. I actually found it to be just bland, though I only made it an inch and a half. Doesn't hold a candle to a Free Cuba though. That's a truly shitty stick. :-)
[Reply]
Don Fernando 02:00 AM 12-09-2008
Originally Posted by icehog3:
For me, worst cigar I have ever tasted...period.
Are you challenging me Tom? I can think of a few cigars that are way worse, and I have your address :-)
[Reply]
dentonparrots 02:21 AM 12-09-2008
It's good to know that folks do reviews of the crappier cigars too, at the very least it lets you know what to avoid or try last.
Thanks.
[Reply]
SmokeyNL 02:24 AM 12-09-2008
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
Are you challenging me Tom? I can think of a few cigars that are way worse, and I have your address :-)

sounds like someone needs a lars tetens gorillafinger, it'll make the cremosa taste wonderfull :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 08:47 AM 12-09-2008
I am not challenging you, Ferdinand, and wish to apologize to you, your family, and anyone you know who I might have offended with the implication that I was challenging you.

Please don't send me any bad cigars....please...... :-)
[Reply]
gettysburgfreak 08:56 AM 12-09-2008
I cannot believe anyone would actually put one of these in their humidor next to their good sticks.
[Reply]
pnoon 08:57 AM 12-09-2008
For me, worst cigar I have ever tasted...period.
And after that Gurkha Legend at Shack Herf IV, that speaks volumes.
:-)
[Reply]
Don Fernando 09:02 AM 12-09-2008

Please don't send me any bad cigars....please...... :-)
please, let me send you a Gorillafinger. Trust me, you won't mind a Cremosa after that :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 09:05 AM 12-09-2008
Originally Posted by pnoon:
And after that Gurkha Legend at Shack Herf IV, that speaks volumes.
:-)
A very close second....I should have learned my lesson. :-)

please, let me send you a Gorillafinger. Trust me, you won't mind a Cremosa after that :-)
Please don't, Ferdinand! :-)
[Reply]
SvilleKid 12:00 PM 12-09-2008
If you really want to see what you have smoked, grab an unsmoked one, and peel the wrapper and binder off, and check out the mutli-colored, multi-piece filler material!!! Not a pretty picture of what an inside of a cigar should look like!
[Reply]
Don Fernando 01:36 PM 12-09-2008
Tom, you are so lucky that you have the power to ban me if I send you a gorillafinger and I don't want to jeopardize my membership :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 05:21 PM 12-09-2008
Tom, you are so lucky that you have the power to ban me if I send you a gorillafinger and I don't want to jeopardize my membership :-)
zactly! Good thinking,Ferdinand! :-) :-)
[Reply]
BORIStheBLADE 07:09 PM 12-09-2008
Originally Posted by Ratters:
Great review. :-) Darrell started a tradition that all new herfers with the BABOTL must smoke a Cremosa at their first herf. I actually found it to be just bland, though I only made it an inch and a half. Doesn't hold a candle to a Free Cuba though. That's a truly shitty stick. :-)

I must have got lucky, because You guys never made me smoke one.. Thank god.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 07:11 PM 12-09-2008
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
The Reds, the Bengals, a wet Nub, and now a Cremosa? It can't get any worse, can it?:-)
Wait for the review :-)
[Reply]
SmokeyNL 01:54 AM 12-10-2008
He won't ban you for giving him a cigar to try, sharing an experience that will change the way he looks at cigars forever. OR... you could just PM me the addy and I will make it get over there :-)
[Reply]
Don Fernando 01:58 AM 12-10-2008
PM sent :-)
[Reply]
Silound 03:43 AM 12-10-2008
Hah, I have a collection of the worst cigars ever produced for the sheer purpose of handouts to people. And I do mean collection.

Anyone cares to smoke them down and give some reviews, I'll be happy to send 4-5 over for trial. (those with artistic talents in writing comic reviews preferred :-) )
[Reply]
Don Fernando 04:49 AM 12-10-2008
No thank you Silound, I already smoked Phillies and White Owls just for the review. I will pass on your offer.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up