Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>AF 858 Sungrown
Bubba - NJ 06:55 PM 12-05-2008
I was warned of possible mold problems by a friend with this cigar and when I checked it out I found what was probably the beginning of mold on it - little white spots . So I wiped the spots off and put it back in the cello in my humi for a few days . So one Saturday about 2 summers ago I decided it was time to burn it . Place - on the beach(59th St.) in Ocean City , NJ . Weather was sunny and hot , temp around 88 and not very humid . Drank iced green tea with it . This is a spicy cigar . Burn was even all the way . Flavors were of spicy woodiness and tobacco all the way through . Did I mention it was spicy ? At times I got a little hot(not the cigar) so most of this cigar was enjoyed knee deep in the ocean while watching over my 2 little girls playing in the shallows near a stone jetty . Great cigar during a great day at the beach with my family . Hopefully I will find more of these someday . :-)
[Reply]
BORIStheBLADE 07:08 PM 12-05-2008
Those are great cigars.
[Reply]
BlackIrish 08:04 PM 12-05-2008
Would love to find one of these someday. Thanks for the review.
[Reply]
ucla695 07:09 PM 12-08-2008
Great cigars. I don't know why Fuente doesn't release more of these. I strip mine down before I store them so I can keep an eye on everything. There's nothing worse than seeing white furry stuff on HTFs.
[Reply]
jaymz 07:58 PM 12-08-2008
Hoping to grab one of these someday. Thanks for the review :-)
[Reply]
Up