Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 6 of 12
« First < 456 78 > Last »
Sports>Pacquiao-Mayweather bout gaining ground
GreekGodX 08:03 AM 05-06-2012
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
He also had Triple H and 50 Cent. :-)
I didn't even notice Triple H. I was trying to figure out if it was actually Beiber :-) He's gonna need to do more than that for some street cred.
[Reply]
Stephen 09:29 AM 05-06-2012
He also had Triple H and 50 Cent. :-)
Justin Bieber/Triple H/Fiddy Cent. I'm deferring to Cookie Monster on this one.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 01:14 PM 05-06-2012
Originally Posted by Stephen:
Justin Bieber/Triple H/Fiddy Cent. I'm deferring to Cookie Monster on this one.
50 Cent :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 03:05 PM 05-06-2012
Those who know me know I am not a fan of Floyd Mayweather. That being said, he came to fight last night, did not run away, and soundly beat a good fighter.

But I still hope Manny knocks his block off.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 03:53 PM 05-06-2012
I do appreciate Pretty Boy for calling out Arum as the reason the fight can't happen. :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 04:15 PM 05-06-2012
I do appreciate Pretty Boy for calling out Arum as the reason the fight can't happen. :-)
He was really trying to change public opinion about himself personally in the 2 post fight interviews.

Didn't change mine, he is just a manipulator and a self-absorbed doucherod.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 08:25 PM 05-06-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:
He was really trying to change public opinion about himself personally in the 2 post fight interviews.

Didn't change mine, he is just a manipulator and a self-absorbed doucherod.
He finally fought a fight I wasn't pissed for watching, but he is a complete ass. I think he realizes that the public isn't buying all his BS about why he won't fight Pacquiao any longer, but I am not ure where he is going with this recent change of attitude. In the end, he still probably comes up with a new excuse. :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 08:46 PM 05-06-2012
He finally fought a fight I wasn't pissed for watching, but he is a complete ass. I think he realizes that the public isn't buying all his BS about why he won't fight Pacquiao any longer, but I am not ure where he is going with this recent change of attitude. In the end, he still probably comes up with a new excuse. :-)
Hopefully 20 years in prison. :-)
[Reply]
bonjing 12:00 PM 05-15-2012
Eh, I'm not really excited to see the fight anymore. Pacquiao's last fight seemed like it had no heart in it. I'm thinking he's becoming more of a politician than a boxer. I also think that Mayweather is just looking to retire with a super big payout, win or lose. Winning would just be the icing on the cake.
[Reply]
czerbe 12:18 PM 05-15-2012
I'm not a fan of Mayweather never have been but in this case I think Manny keeps dodgeing him, why not just take the blood test and fight.. if you got nothing to hide take the test. I'm sure there is a lot more going on but thats just my Opinion
[Reply]
Stephen 12:33 PM 05-15-2012
Originally Posted by czerbe:
I'm not a fan of Mayweather never have been but in this case I think Manny keeps dodgeing him, why not just take the blood test and fight.. if you got nothing to hide take the test. I'm sure there is a lot more going on but thats just my Opinion
Pacquiao agreed to random bloodtesting over two years ago. His one stipulation is that he wouldn't on the day of the fight.
[Reply]
czerbe 01:12 PM 05-15-2012
Originally Posted by Stephen:
Pacquiao agreed to random bloodtesting over two years ago. His one stipulation is that he wouldn't on the day of the fight.
I know but still get it done for gods sake before boxing get totally engulfed MMA :-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 04:59 PM 05-15-2012
Originally Posted by czerbe:
I know but still get it done for gods sake before boxing get totally engulfed MMA :-)
Another thing Manny hasn't agreed to is the fight money Mayweather had offered. Mayweather offered him $50M of the take, which could exceed $400M. Not exactly a fair split. :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 07:08 PM 05-15-2012
Manny is dodging Big Mouth? Please. :-)
[Reply]
ArgusP2 07:42 PM 05-15-2012
:-)

:-)
[Reply]
Stephen 07:26 AM 05-16-2012
Yeah, pretty much what I was thinking.
[Reply]
GreekGodX 10:46 AM 05-16-2012
Yea no way Manny is dodging Mayweather. Mayweather needs to concede on a few things to make this fight happen. Problem is I don't think Mayweather thinks he needs this fight, when in all actuality his legacy will be tarnished if he doesn't fight Pacquaio
[Reply]
rebelknight 09:17 AM 06-01-2012
Mayweather goes to jail today. Can't say I'm not a little happy because he is getting what he deserves but it also means for the next 87 days we won't get any closer to seeing the fight everyone wants to see (except Mayweather)
[Reply]
kydsid 09:22 AM 06-01-2012
Can an Admin change the thread title. It is just patently false. This fight isn't getting closer and never will. Every time this thread pops up again it is false advertising. :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 09:34 AM 06-01-2012
Originally Posted by kydsid:
Can an Admin change the thread title. It is just patently false. This fight isn't getting closer and never will. Every time this thread pops up again it is false advertising. :-)
I will leave it, Jason, and we can call it "irony". :-)
[Reply]
Page 6 of 12
« First < 456 78 > Last »
Up