Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Wine, Beer, and Spirits>The Flying Saucer
leasingthisspace 06:43 AM 04-01-2009
Anyone here go there?
The one in KC is only like 30/40 mins away. I joined the club, I may never make it to 200 but I really just wanted the tshirt.
http://www.beerknurd.com/stores/

The selection of beer is really good. So far for KC I think they have the widest selection.

Any other Beerknurds out there?
:-)
[Reply]
Gone Dave 06:45 AM 04-01-2009
Member of 2 one in Fort Worth Tx, And Nashville Tn... GOOD BEER!!!!
[Reply]
kaisersozei 07:12 AM 04-01-2009
Nver heard of the place, but I might have to make my way thru Raleigh some time soon--they have a barrel aged black ale on tap right now that sounds :-)

"The beer is brewed with a variety of 7 different malts and a large dose of American hops. After fermentation the beer took a vacation in 23 year old pappy van winkle barrels before going back into the tanks for a final dry hopping of Nugget, Simcoe, Amarillo, and Chinook hops. The beer ways in at around 9% and displays a big aroma of citrus, pine, vanilla, oak, and bourbon."
[Reply]
D_A 08:20 AM 04-01-2009
I've been to the one in Charlotte a few times. Great place:-)
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 11:00 AM 04-01-2009
Maybe I can make it to Addison! Looks like a cool place!
[Reply]
cle_smoker 10:12 PM 04-01-2009
I've crawled out of the one in Memphis several times. Great place for beer drinkers. They did have a decent, but overpriced, selection of cigars as well.
[Reply]
BeerAdvocate 05:51 AM 04-02-2009
Originally Posted by leasingthisspace:
Anyone here go there?
The one in KC is only like 30/40 mins away. I joined the club, I may never make it to 200 but I really just wanted the tshirt.
http://www.beerknurd.com/stores/

The selection of beer is really good. So far for KC I think they have the widest selection.

Any other Beerknurds out there?
:-)
I have been to the one in KC that you speak of. Great food and even better beer. Its fun to collect their pint glasses. They are always having special tastings and events for new beer they are getting.
I wish I lived closer to it, like you do. I would probablly be there a few times a week!!!
[Reply]
leasingthisspace 05:59 AM 04-02-2009
I will be down there for a pint on tuesday night.
[Reply]
Up