Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Wine, Beer, and Spirits>Trading on BeerAdvocate.com
BeerAdvocate 09:06 AM 03-27-2009
Who on here does beer trades on *BeerAdvocate.com?
my screen name over there is Siebenmorgen.

*I have nothing to do with the site, just use that name on cigar forums :-)
[Reply]
smokeyandthebandit05 09:07 AM 03-27-2009
Im sorry I dont do any trading but my sn is Thebandit09
[Reply]
Drat 09:14 AM 03-27-2009
Same sn as here, but don't trade. I find other ways to get the beer I want (have a case of Pliny coming in next week).
[Reply]
BeerAdvocate 09:52 AM 03-27-2009
[quote=Drat;306724]Same sn as here, but don't trade. I find other ways to get the beer I want (have a case of Pliny coming in next week).[/QUOTE

Pliny Younger or Elder? I have ONE bottle of Younger coming in a trade from there next week. I hope I dont like it too much because who knows when I will ever get it again. A case of either is a nice score!!!
[Reply]
Drat 10:03 AM 03-27-2009
[quote=BeerAdvocate;306773]
Originally Posted by Drat:
Same sn as here, but don't trade. I find other ways to get the beer I want (have a case of Pliny coming in next week).[/QUOTE

Pliny Younger or Elder? I have ONE bottle of Younger coming in a trade from there next week. I hope I dont like it too much because who knows when I will ever get it again. A case of either is a nice score!!!
Elder, Younger is a little hard to come by. My brother in California is sending it as a thank you for the case of honey-red that I brewed for him and am sending next week.
[Reply]
Darren 10:21 AM 03-27-2009
I've been a member on BA since 2001. I've traded a few times.
[Reply]
mrreindeer 10:32 AM 03-27-2009
Originally Posted by Drat:
(have a case of Pliny coming in next week)
:-):-):-):-):-)

Lucky duck!
[Reply]
kaisersozei 10:38 AM 03-27-2009
Same screen name there as here. No trades, though. In fact, I have no "beer karma" either :-)
[Reply]
landhoney 10:45 AM 03-27-2009
I think I've only done one or two, through the site. I prefer the sour/funky RR stuff BTW, but Pliny is good too :-)
[Reply]
mrreindeer 12:51 PM 03-27-2009
Originally Posted by volfan:
HOWEVER, after reading this thread I am on a mission to get some Pliny the Elder. Bastages are going to cost me more money and Pliny is not shipped anywhere near NY.
Come on out to Redondo Beach, CA and hit up Naja's Place with me where they've purportedly got over 700 beers (with 77 on tap):

http://www.najasplace.com/DraftMenu.html

1.Pliny The Elder

Yes, on tap.
[Reply]
Drat 01:28 PM 03-27-2009
Originally Posted by volfan:
I visit and am volfan on there but have not done any trades. HOWEVER, after reading this thread I am on a mission to get some Pliny the Elder. Bastages are going to cost me more money and Pliny is not shipped anywhere near NY.
When (and possibly if) my brother comes through, we'll plan a herf and I'll bring you one.
[Reply]
yourchoice 02:32 PM 03-28-2009
I often refer to BeerAdvocate but have never joined. I'll check out some of your reviews there :-)
[Reply]
Mark C 07:39 PM 03-28-2009
Originally Posted by mrreindeer:
Come on out to Redondo Beach, CA and hit up Naja's Place with me where they've purportedly got over 700 beers (with 77 on tap):

http://www.najasplace.com/DraftMenu.html

1.Pliny The Elder

Yes, on tap.
I'm going to have to remember that place. I'm expecting some travel to Torrance sometime in the future, need a good place to drink :-)
[Reply]
Sean9689 05:58 PM 03-30-2009
Same s/n on BA as here...just joined not too long ago so no trades yet.
[Reply]
Up