Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>I love my Ever Torch!
s15driftking 08:04 PM 09-21-2009
After a long wait, here it is.

Pete is the man! This thing exceeded my expectations on every level.

- Very heavy duty
- Amazing finish
- extremely reliable
- long lasting
- ingenuity x100 (even on the bottom, completely sealed ports with clever pop out knobs)

I cant say enough, This lighter totally blows all my other lighters away, AND I HAVE A FEW... And I gave most of them away.

Thanks again pete!!
[Reply]
tchariya 08:30 PM 09-21-2009
I love mine too. Man..the only other lighter I might consider is a Savellini...dual soft flames is soo cool looking. But they cost $130+ for hte really nice ones.
[Reply]
theonlybear4CORT 08:32 PM 09-21-2009
Bobby I thought you died,

Cool looking lighter man :-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 08:40 PM 09-21-2009
Originally Posted by sonic_mike:
Bobby I thought you died,

Cool looking lighter man :-)
Yeah...where you been hiding?
[Reply]
replicant_argent 08:55 PM 09-21-2009
Glad you dig it, Bobby. Remember, when the top is open, the gas is flowing, BTW.
[Reply]
s15driftking 06:54 AM 09-22-2009
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Yeah...where you been hiding?
I apologize for my scarcity,

In the last several months I’ve gotten married, gone on my honeymoon, started a new job, and moved into a new home with my new bride. It’s been busy to say the least. One of the biggest reasons for an extended period of “settling in” time is my new job. I went to work for a new company (recruiting firm) and I’ve been busting my hump to try and produce right out of the gate so I’ve been working very long hours which has meant that my home life has suffered as well as the fact that I don’t have the energy to hit the gym or even go out with my friends, etc.

Now, I’m back! It seems as if my “stars are aligning” and things are going well. I made several placements in my new job and things are “rolling” and going extremely well. I just had to shut off a few things and put my nose to the grindstone and focus (which is normally very tough for me)… So I had to commit to cut out a lot of the (we’ll call them) “luxuries” in order to achieve this focus.

Regardless, here I am. I’m back in working order and better than ever. I just had to adjust my focus and regroup.. And I have. Hope to see you all around on the forum!

:-):-):-)

- Bobby
[Reply]
tchariya 08:20 AM 09-22-2009
Originally Posted by s15driftking:
I apologize for my scarcity,

In the last several months I’ve gotten married, gone on my honeymoon, started a new job, and moved into a new home with my new bride. It’s been busy to say the least. One of the biggest reasons for an extended period of “settling in” time is my new job. I went to work for a new company (recruiting firm) and I’ve been busting my hump to try and produce right out of the gate so I’ve been working very long hours which has meant that my home life has suffered as well as the fact that I don’t have the energy to hit the gym or even go out with my friends, etc.

Now, I’m back! It seems as if my “stars are aligning” and things are going well. I made several placements in my new job and things are “rolling” and going extremely well. I just had to shut off a few things and put my nose to the grindstone and focus (which is normally very tough for me)… So I had to commit to cut out a lot of the (we’ll call them) “luxuries” in order to achieve this focus.

Regardless, here I am. I’m back in working order and better than ever. I just had to adjust my focus and regroup.. And I have. Hope to see you all around on the forum!

:-):-):-)

- Bobby
next thing you know....a little one is on the way!

Welcome back!
[Reply]
sjnovakovich 11:25 AM 09-22-2009
It might be a good lighter, but I just checked the website and it leaves a lot to be desired. No prices. No product descriptions. I hate to be negative, but I'm only trying to be constructive.
[Reply]
s15driftking 12:25 PM 09-22-2009
^^^ you gotta talk to the man with the master plan, Pete... or you can ask me anything about it.
[Reply]
replicant_argent 12:36 PM 09-22-2009
Originally Posted by sjnovakovich:
It might be a good lighter, but I just checked the website and it leaves a lot to be desired. No prices. No product descriptions. I hate to be negative, but I'm only trying to be constructive.
If you read the website, you might realize that I am a web-savvy-idjit. I have not had the time and patience to sort out all the problems I have with it, and am quite aware that it isn't the most polished thing in the world.

I would be glad to help any questions you might have, just click the "contact me" button on the bottom and I will get you sorted out.
[Reply]
s15driftking 06:56 PM 09-22-2009
Word up Pete. If anyone has any hesitations about these lighters please ask around to dispell all doubts.
[Reply]
BengalMan 07:39 PM 09-22-2009
I ordered an Ever Torch way back when and have just started using it again after not being able to find it for some time. I must say, I love it! The best lighter I've used in some time. I was talking about it on Twitter earlier and had a few people interested but no one could find any information or websites regarding it. Can someone get me this info so I could get it over to them?
[Reply]
captain53 07:46 PM 09-22-2009
I would like some info but could not even find a web site. Could someone just put the web link, prices, availability, etc on here?:-)
[Reply]
Stick 08:53 PM 09-22-2009
Likely the best bet is to PM replicant_argent. Also see here and here.
[Reply]
replicant_argent 09:17 PM 09-22-2009
Originally Posted by Stick:
Likely the best bet is to PM replicant_argent. Also see here and here.
Thanks, David.
:-)
[Reply]
big a 01:00 PM 09-23-2009
Those lights look great.

And its about time you came back. I tried to text you about smoking but didnt hear anything back. Well have to meet up at the tinderbox sometime soon.
[Reply]
dinder1 06:49 PM 09-23-2009
Thanks for the great post, Bobby.
I was so impressed that I just ordered one.:-)
I do have one question though, does anyone know what kind of replacement flint would be needed once the original one dies?
[Reply]
s15driftking 08:08 PM 09-23-2009
i thnik you can use original zippo flints??? Pete, confirm?

BTW, dinder, you'll love it!
[Reply]
replicant_argent 08:12 PM 09-23-2009
Yep, standard zippo flints.
[Reply]
dinder1 08:15 PM 09-23-2009
Originally Posted by s15driftking:
i thnik you can use original zippo flints??? Pete, confirm?

BTW, dinder, you'll love it!
Thanks, Bobby. I also have a ton of Dupont flints hanging around....maybe they would work if the Zippo ones don't.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up