Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 5 of 11
« First < 345 67 > Last »
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>I wish Palio's didn't Look so Cheap
Bruzee 08:35 PM 03-16-2009
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
Yes, but the ones from B+M's are better :-) :-)
:-) I don't care who you are, thats funny! :-)
[Reply]
piperman 08:41 PM 03-16-2009
I heard that the internet ones are made from second rate blades..:-)
[Reply]
Savor the Stick 08:46 PM 03-16-2009
Yes, but the ones from B+M's are better
I saw that Coming.....:-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Da Klugs 09:08 PM 03-16-2009
:-) He'll never see it here though no "username" in the thread title.
[Reply]
jrwingate6 10:31 PM 03-16-2009
I bought the carbon fiber Palio. I hope it's as good as all u say it is.
[Reply]
pnoon 10:36 PM 03-16-2009
Originally Posted by jrwingate6:
Your lies are catching up with you, Justin, Jason or whatever your name is. I find it intersting that in your profile, you list your name as Jason but in your intro thread, you say your name is Justin. Which is it? Or are you just an Obscene Jesster?
[Reply]
doctorcue 10:38 PM 03-16-2009
Wow... layers of lies. New meaning for LOL???? :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 10:46 PM 03-16-2009
YES I MADE IT UP. I read about those problems from a few people here and there but I wanted to see if anyone here had problems with them. I went about it the wrong way. I should have just came out and asked. Sorry. I am ordering a Palio today since 99% of people have nothing but great things to say about them.
I guess you stating that you didn't have an agenda was made up to? :-)
[Reply]
SeanGAR 03:33 AM 03-17-2009
Well, you know its not actually made of carbon fiber, right? No, no I lied. It is made with genuine aircraft grade carbon fiber woven by Ninjas on full moons.

And make sure you take advantage of some of the benefits of being a Palio owner. With a Palio in your pocket, you can walk on water. You can fly. You can leap tall buildings with a single bound. And best of all, you can light cigars with your laser vision.
[Reply]
N2Advnture 04:42 AM 03-17-2009
Originally Posted by SeanGAR:
I don't like the new Palios. In fact, mine broke the other day (came apart, blade went flying) and I threw it in the trash. Yeah, I could have fixed it myself or sent it for repair, but why would I want another

Sean,

If you send it to me, I'll exchange for you!

Although it doesn't happen often, you may have just had one that wasn't up to snuff.

They really do have the best cut, I've been using the first one I ever bought like 7-8 years ago as my "go to" cutter and it's as sweet as ever.

~Mark

[Reply]
Bax 05:18 AM 03-17-2009
Originally Posted by doctorcue:
Wow... layers of lies. New meaning for LOL???? :-)
Since we're coming clean about lies....

I really didn't smoke this.

[Reply]
Smoke Naked 06:49 AM 03-17-2009
Just fishing for information from different sources in different ways. I want to make sure I purchase something that is really that good. My post on this forum was no more than an agenda to see if anyone here had those problems I mentioned in my OP. Sorry if I came off the wrong way, but seriously, I'm just trying to research something before I buy it. I will be ordering a Palio today from Cigar Solutions since they are offering free shipping and a free cigar holder.

This kind of bs that gives all us low post count guys a bad name. I have a palio coming from heartfelt and I can't wait. after reading as many reviews as I could I finally made my decision on the Palio, too bad I didn't come up with an awesome post like jrwingate6 to get the feed back I needed, instead I used the good old search,, anyway.........
[Reply]
BamBam 07:08 AM 03-17-2009
[Reply]
MajorCaptSilly 07:13 AM 03-17-2009
I am also neither a Major or a Captain. Oh, the shame!

MCS
[Reply]
Scottw 07:35 AM 03-17-2009
Well, you know its not actually made of carbon fiber, right? No, no I lied. It is made with genuine aircraft grade carbon fiber woven by Ninjas on full moons.

And make sure you take advantage of some of the benefits of being a Palio owner. With a Palio in your pocket, you can walk on water. You can fly. You can leap tall buildings with a single bound. And best of all, you can light cigars with your laser vision.
Really? I need to get me a palio, I just wish the one I have, never had, made up, wasn't so cheap but with all these benefits, I think I'll buy one, or do I own one, who knows.:-)
[Reply]
Wanger 08:10 AM 03-17-2009
I use my palio 95% of the time. More than my SAK or Palio Scissors.
[Reply]
jitzy 08:20 AM 03-17-2009
Originally Posted by N2Advnture:

Sean,

If you send it to me, I'll exchange for you!

Although it doesn't happen often, you may have just had one that wasn't up to snuff.

They really do have the best cut, I've been using the first one I ever bought like 7-8 years ago as my "go to" cutter and it's as sweet as ever.

~Mark
Mark he lied and does not actually own one. He just made that part up :-)
[Reply]
ahc4353 08:21 AM 03-17-2009
How the hell did I miss this gem!!! This has tons of Monday material.

GODDAMNIT!! :-)
[Reply]
BamBam 08:24 AM 03-17-2009
Originally Posted by jitzy:
Mark he lied and does not actually own one. He just made that part up :-)
Mark's reply was to SeanGAR not to Jason...Justin...Obscene Jesster...whatever the friggin guy's name is
[Reply]
D_A 08:31 AM 03-17-2009
Dammit, I bought mine from the internet :-)

Probably explains why I can't light cigars with laser vision. Oh well, at least I can still fly.:-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 11
« First < 345 67 > Last »
Up