Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Just received new humi; problem???
burns 01:05 PM 06-05-2010
I received the new humi yesterday; ordered it awhile back from cigarbid. I really like it, especially for $51, but I have one potential problem.

The front right corner where the lid meets the main body of the humidor does not seal as perfectly as the rest of the humidor. If I press down on it with my fingers, it seals up, but then raises the front left corner a hair. In other worse, it appears that the lid is slightly bowed in the front. The front / center section where the key goes is flush, with the right and left corners raised slightly higher.

This isn't normal, is it? Should I attempt to fix this somehow, or request an exchange or refund with cigarbid?

Thanks in advance for any advice you may have.

ETA: I took a short video of what happens when I press down on the corner, but couldn't post it (invalid file format). Is there a way to do so?
Attached: DSC01240.jpg (11.5 KB) DSC01243.jpg (12.3 KB) DSC01244.jpg (8.4 KB) 
[Reply]
icehog3 01:43 PM 06-05-2010
You could try to fix it with some weather strippng, but personally I would exchange it if that is an option.
[Reply]
bvilchez 01:46 PM 06-05-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
You could try to fix it with some weather strippng, but personally I would exchange it if that is an option.
:-) I'm pretty sure the devil site allows exchanges.
[Reply]
Up