Originally Posted by bonjing:
this is from his home page

chasden "at" chasidor.com
I emailed him on his home page
[Reply]
Eleven 05:09 PM 04-07-2010
Originally Posted by 0002S:
I emailed him on his home page
I am guessing he is too busy working on my Beast of a project right about now :-)
[Reply]
wolfandwhisky 06:13 PM 04-07-2010
Originally Posted by Eleven:
I am guessing he is too busy working on my Beast of a project right about now :-)
:-)

I've got an awesome project underway myself... :-)
[Reply]
ChasDen 09:27 PM 04-07-2010
Originally Posted by 0002S:
Chuck:

Can you let me know when you are going to ship or where my order is at? 3/7 communication said you were held up for 2 days. Sorry for putting this in a thread, but PMs may not be getting to you.

(Paid 2/5, PM with shipping question 3/7 (responded), PM 3/27 (no response, asking same question as 3/7)

If you're more than 60 days back ordered , just let me know when you expect to ship.

thnks

shawn

Really :-) Then why do it?

Answered your email within hours of getting it. Answered your PMs AS SOON AS I GOT THEM. Just got the 3/27 PM tonight since I haven't been on since then. Sorry I got taken out of action for a week, not like I planed it but I am trying to get the few outstanding orders shipped this week or by Monday.

I'm about this close (holding fingers together almost touching) to not doing anymore custom work!

Eleven:

I have some good news, I will be coming your way with a big present soon. Looks like I will be heading that way the weekend of May 7th. I will check my schedule for sure but how does Friday night look for you?

Chas
[Reply]
Eleven 10:58 PM 04-07-2010
Originally Posted by ChasDen:
Eleven:

I have some good news, I will be coming your way with a big present soon. Looks like I will be heading that way the weekend of May 7th. I will check my schedule for sure but how does Friday night look for you?

Chas
Awesome news! Looks like that day is just fine.

PM incoming for more info, so's you can close this.
[Reply]
0002S 06:32 AM 04-08-2010
Originally Posted by ChasDen:
Really :-) Then why do it?

Answered your email within hours of getting it. Answered your PMs AS SOON AS I GOT THEM. Just got the 3/27 PM tonight since I haven't been on since then. Sorry I got taken out of action for a week, not like I planed it but I am trying to get the few outstanding orders shipped this week or by Monday.

I'm about this close (holding fingers together almost touching) to not doing anymore custom work!

Chas
Attempting to be polite and get an answer to my question. Can see it's was not taken as polite.

Hope you feel better. Thanks for responding to the email.
[Reply]
Titan410 12:52 PM 04-10-2010
Originally Posted by 1badhog07:
bought the glass tops on mine,they are beautiful,chuck does some awesome work and you wont be disappointed,
+1
Impossible to be happier than I am with mine.
[Reply]
Gelly 10:55 AM 05-06-2010
Thanks for this thread! After being up in the air about this, I have decided on glass tops for my NewAir 28ct.

I sent Chasden an e-mail with the question about the difference this week, but should have done the research on here first! DOOHHH. Sorry about that Chuck!

Chasden, You'll see an order from me today or tomorrow, as a Brithday present to myself. I don't know how I'll be able to wait a month or two to get the shelves!
Wait, I know, I'll just :-) away the time.
[Reply]
md4958 02:24 PM 05-06-2010
FWIW, I ordered the glass top, only to find that I didnt need it and it got in my way... so I just removed it.

Chas does very fine work btw.
[Reply]
Morgue 11:58 AM 05-13-2010
I too wanted to say thanks for this thread, and to Chasden

It helped me decide on solid bottoms/glass top drawers, and I think that will look the best.

Put my order in yesterday and am excited to get them. Cedar shelves/drawers for a wine cooler. Originally I thought I was gonna make-shift some scraps of cedar together. Pretty happy that somebody makes and sells exactly what I wanted, and that it looks MUCH better than I would've been able to do.
[Reply]
jeanlee411 06:24 PM 05-13-2010
Originally Posted by nater:
Pulled the trigger and got 3 shelves, 2 double trays with glass tops and 1 single tray with a glass top...
I ordered 2 doubles and 3 singles with solid bottoms and glass tops.

I look at it as the best way to insure the humidity stays stable when the door is opened or the RH swings at all. Just extra security personally.

Can't wait to get them! He does amazing work.
[Reply]
Ogre 07:01 PM 05-13-2010
I have taken the plunge, I just sent an e-mail for 2 double drawers, 2 single drawers and 2 trays. His work looks awesome and cant wait to see how they look.
[Reply]
jjon90 07:14 PM 05-13-2010
Gents, be patient Chas has quite a lot on his plate at the moment. I'm sure it will be well worth the wait!:-)
[Reply]
Gelly 08:38 AM 05-14-2010
Originally Posted by jeanlee411:
I ordered 2 doubles and 3 singles with solid bottoms and glass tops.

I look at it as the best way to insure the humidity stays stable when the door is opened or the RH swings at all. Just extra security personally.

Can't wait to get them! He does amazing work.
I also took the plunge and went with 2 single and 2 doubles, both with solid bottoms and glass tops. Went with 4 slotted shelves as well.

The shelves and the drawers will hold singles and 5 or 3 packs, so I decided to get the solid bottoms and glass tops as they may not be opened as much as the cigars in their boxes. We'll see how it works out when I'm 2-3 months into storing.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up