Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Blazer refill work on Zippo?
TripleF 09:51 AM 10-10-2009
I've seen the butane torch refill in plenty of Zippo lighters.
I have a Zippo lighter from 1984 and am curious if the Blazer refill I've seen on eBay fits in a Zippo lighter?

Thanks
[Reply]
T.G 09:57 AM 10-10-2009
Can you post a link?

A fleabay seach on "blazer refill" yields nothing but windshield wipers for chevy trucks.
[Reply]
TripleF 10:02 AM 10-10-2009
I searched for Blazer torch...

Clicky
[Reply]
replicant_argent 10:03 AM 10-10-2009
Scott, I have the dual torch EverTorch inserts, brand new on the market. Going to try to get them on the website this weekend, if you might be interested.
Soft flame and torch, pipe guys might like them a lot, considering Zippos open almost 180 degrees, giving good clearance.
[Reply]
BigCat 10:15 AM 10-10-2009
The Z-plus is made for the zippo, I believe. I have two of them and they fit perfectly. They work very well too. The fuel capacity is a little low, so you have to make sure you fill them up before you go out with one, but I'd definitely recommend them.
[Reply]
replicant_argent 10:19 AM 10-10-2009
Originally Posted by replicant_argent:
Scott, I have the dual torch EverTorch inserts, brand new on the market. Going to try to get them on the website this weekend, if you might be interested.
Soft flame and torch, pipe guys might like them a lot, considering Zippos open almost 180 degrees, giving good clearance.
I have been testing one in an old Zippo shell I had laying around, so far, so good. Not as windproof as the Zplus, though, because it starts with a soft torch. The plus side is that the ignition is flint wheel, which I like better than a piezo sparker.
[Reply]
T.G 10:27 AM 10-10-2009
Originally Posted by TripleF:
I searched for Blazer torch...

Clicky
Thanks.

Z-Plus was designed to fit a Zippo, and IIRC, Zippos haven't changed their case size in something like 70+ years.
[Reply]
TripleF 10:50 AM 10-10-2009
Also got confirmation of the same info from Jaime (RPguy).

Thanks everybody!!
[Reply]
Tenor CS 04:13 PM 10-10-2009
+1 more vote for the zplus. I have one and love it.
[Reply]
Up